Chapter 7

___________________________

Dont forget to vote! :)

____________________________

~Hazels POV~

The dungeon is probably the place where they're gonna slaughter me. Slenderman seemed so mad that I can just already imagine the torture that I'm about to endore. I shivered and looked up at Ben who was carrying me to a place that I assumed was dark and dangerous.

"Ben.." I whispered, "Is Slenderman going to hurt me?" A heavy sigh came from the stressed Ben. "I dont know.." Ben murmured, his eyes filled with gloom. I stared off into the distance my memories washing over my eyes and taking over my mind.

~Flashback~

"Hazel? Ey! Are you okay?" Blinking my eyes I saw my friend Nathan. What just happened? My eyes adjusted to the blinding sun in the background, my head instantly throbbing. "What happened?" I whispered out moving my head slightly as I felt the grass underneath me.

"You got hit in the head silly." Nathan said as he poked my nose. "You just so happened to walk right into Amandas amazing kick." He snickered looking down at me.

I smiled weakly my head still throbbing. I felt hands reaching underneath me and then being pulled close to someone chest. I looked up slightly to see that Nathan had picked me up and started to make his way towards the nurses office. My heart thumped rapidly, I had a crush on him ever since second grade.

A light blush started to form on my cheeks and I snuggled close to him. I smiled not wanting this moment to end.

~End of flashback~

I snapped out of my memories and was brought back to the real, cruel, world that had been thrashed onto me. Ben set me down on the stone cold floor as he started to latch the chains onto my feet. I shivered as the cold chains hit my skin and snapped into place.

I already hated it here, it smelled like rotten fish and blood. I looked up at Ben with pleading eyes. "I'm sorry Hazel but I have to do this." He said softly. Getting up he left the room leaving me there on the ice cold, stonned floor.

Leaving me with my thoughts and memories. I closed my eyes as another world fillied with my creativity took over.

~Flashback dream~

"Suprise!"

I screamed as people jumped out at me. "You guys almost gave me a heart attack!" I gasped. "Oh you're so dramatic." Nathan smiled as he lead me towards the couch. "Happy birthday you lil weirdo." Jen said giving me a warm hug.

I smiled as her fragrance of strawberries hit me, she always smelled amazing, it made me feel at home. I sat down next to Amber who had a smile so big that her eyes were barely there. She slammed down a present onto my lap.

"I know we said that we would give our gifts to you after dinner but I just couldn't wait." Looking down at the pink wrapping I began to rip it apart. Inside was a book that I had been squawking about for months and a Starbucks gift card. My eyes turned to heart emojis in an instant. "Thank you Amber." I said as I gave her a tight hug. Jen tugged on my bun making me look up.

"Come on birthday girl, lets dance." Jen said pulling me up.  She started to swing me around till I finally started to get into the groove. Nathan turned the music up loud and we all started dancing like fools.

All I could feel was warmth and happiness. I loved these people so damn much, I wish everyday was as wonderful as today.

~End of flashback dream~

I awoke instantly as cold hands grabbed my shoulders making me stand. "Wake up." A monotoned voice spoke. I felt a pain hit my cheek and my eyes flew open. Masky was standing in front of me gripping me tightly as I tried my best to gain my balance.

Finally fully awake, I looked around to see Jack on the other side of the room next to what looked like tools. Fear spiked up my spine instantly, sweat started to pour down my face as Masky undid my chains and pulled me over to a chair strapping me down. I watched him fasten the strapes down which made my skin feel like it was being strangled.

"She's all yours," Masky grunted, "Don't go too crazy." He warned as he left. I could hear his footsteps slowly fading and a sound of wheels scrapping across the floor. "Hello Hazel." Jack whispered as he made his way around my chair pulling the workshop table with him.

"I hope you're ready?" He laughed. "For what?" I questioned the sweat on me was coming down so quickly I for sure thought I was melting into a puddle. "For the fun we're going to have." He paused as his hands gripped on what looked like a spork that you use to carve a turkey. "Good-ol-american-fun." He snickered, turning towards me.

My body started to shake and I closed my eyes bracing myself. After a couple seconds I felt a sharp pain in my arm. Opening my eyes I saw that he had stabbed my forearm. I screamed out in pain as hot tears poured down my face, my mind racing.

He shoved a cloth into my mouth and started to twist the object in my arm. I clenched down so hard that my teeth could have been lodged back into my gums. As he removed the spork, my body was shaking violently. I started to panic as my anxiety was starting to rise.

He reached over for a knife, "Oh how I love the fear that dances in your eyes everytime you look at me." He crackled out as he took out a lighter.

My eyes felt like they were going to pop out of my sockets, my arm was starting to feel weak as I felt my warm blood pouring out of me. He lit the lighter and started to heat up his knife.

"Now scream for me." He growled as he started to cut deeply into my skin sending millions upon thousands of horrific pain throughout my body. I watched him cut my arm open, all the blood spluttering out.

I passed out from the sicking view, I can't take this anymore.