Chapter 2

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi guys so this chapter and a few more will be in her point of view then I may go into someone else point of view or back to third person.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Hazels POV ~

"Lets make a deal."

I stared up at him my curiosity starting to creep up. "What kind of deal?" I chocked out after drinking my water too quickly. Ben looked back nervously before he spoke.

"Ill protect you as long as I get something in return." He wiggled his eyebrows and smirked. Figuring out what he meant I punched him hard in the cheek.

Yelping he grabbed my hair and pulled me out of the room. "Jeff was right, you are a bitch." He huffed as he dragged me down the long hallway. I screamed as I kicked around. Why was this happening to me. "Let me go!" I screamed out, "Just fucking let me go!!"
In an instant he let go off my hair.

My eyes stung as I was about to cry again. "What the hell do you want with me.." I whimpered tears starting to run down my face. My whole body hurt from all the crying and struggling.

Ben looked down at me with apologetic eyes, he reached down to grab me into which I flinched. Seeing my flinch he stopped and stared at me. "Sorry" He mumbled.

"Well look who it is. Its the little bitch and pansy." Fear came running up my spine as I recognized the husky voice. I wanted to scream again his face was terrifying and he himself was a whole new level of crazy.

Slowly getting up I was met face to face with him, I could feel the sweat starting to pour down as he got closer. "Hi sweetheart, you're looking rather ugly." He laughed as my eyes stung again with tears. I pushed him knocking him over and at this point I didn't care what happened to me.

I started to run as fast as I could to the door at the end of the hall. Please let this be a way out. I opened it to find myself in a living room/kitchen. Crap. I could hear someone running as I turned around I saw Jeff.

He grabbed my wrist and yanked me from the room. Slamming me against the wall I let out a small yelp, pain hitting me once more. My adrenaline had stopped and I was tired and in pain. I stared into Jeffs cold eyes as he took out a knife.

"Someones gotta teach you that its not okay to run."
I screamed as I felt a sharp object slowly being inserted into my stomach. I could feel the blade slowly being removed, eyes rolling to the back of my head I fainted.

~~~~

I awoke strapped down to a bed, looking around I noticed Ben and Hoodie. They were talking quietly, Ben noticed me and pointed towards me.

Hoodie looked over and walked out of the room and brought in Masky. Walking over I saw that his hands were covered with blood. I could only assume that it was my blood.

"Now Hazel you must stop getting hurt. I'm not your doctor but thankfully for you Slenderman wants me to take care of you. To make sure that you don't die even if that's really hard since you keep pissing people off." I stared at him his mask made him look depressed and it felt like that mask hide many fears and wounds.

"Can you please let me go.." I whimpered.

No one answered me. All Masky did was check my wound, change the bandages and leave along with Ben and Hoodie. Even with my many pleads I started to get angry.

Why cant they just let me go or just kill me already instead of having me suffer like this. Staring up at the ceiling I thought about my friends and how worried they must have been. They were like family to me and putting them through the pain of having me gone was horrible.

I started to doze off into which I probably slept for like an hour till I heard the door start to open.

My eyes shot open and I snapped my head up to see who it was. A tall like very very tall man walked in. He was in a nice suit and had very long arms. I scanned him up and soon looked at his face to which he didn't have one.

No lips, no eyes, no nose, no anything. It was just white and to be honest very creepy. He walked over and I started to panic, was this like a monster or something finally coming to finish me off.

He crept over and then I heard a voice. I looked around in confusion. Was someone else in the room or was I losing my mind? 'Hello hazel' I looked at the monster.

"Are you the one who's talking?" He stood there in silence for a moment. 'Yes I am. I am slenderman the ruler of this place and Ive heard that you've been causing problems since you got here and even got Ben mad.' I stared at the creature called Slenderman.

"You do realize why I was basically fighting with everyone right? Its because you kidnapped me and locked me up in here," I moved my arms and legs that were strapped down. "Would you please just let me go or tell me why the fuck you guys are keeping me!"

Slenderman moved towards me and undid the straps. Slowly getting up I rubbed my wrists that hurt from the straps being too tight and winced at the pain from my stomach. 'I'm sorry but I can not tell you why I have you here. I may have some plans for you but while you're here you must behave yourself or there will be major consequences.'

Sighing I looked at him, "And what would you do if I don't behave?" I already knew the answer but I still felt like asking. 'I will have my proxies kill you then.' Should have known.

He started to leave into which I followed him closely. Even if he was a monster I felt safer around him then anyone else at the moment. The door to the kitchen/living room was open. The place were I tried to escape and where that creep stabbed me.

I walked in after Slenderman to see Jeff sitting on the couch passed out and Ben playing a game on the tv with Masky. A man with a mask was sitting in a chair listening to music while Hoodie was trying to distract Ben.

The man with the mask looked up and stared at me. Slenderman spoke up. "Excuse me everyone this is Hazel, many of you have already met her but I would like for you to treat her with respect and to make sure that she doesn't die." I stood there for a minute and noticed that Slenderman had disappeared.

Now was the time to worry because the one person I felt safe with was gone and now I was stuck with these killers/crazy people. Great.. I stood there awkwardly and slowly went over to Ben and Masky.

I sat down near Ben and watched them play their game. They didnt seem to mind but Hoodie was watching me closely and almost seemed like his mood darkend because I was there. Im going to have to learn to survive in this nightmare and figure out a way to escape.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hope you enjoyed this chapter! Please do vote and comment. Thank you for reading!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~