Chapter 8

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dont forget to vote & comment! :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Jacks POV~

I clenched my fists as I looked at the passed out slut in front of me. "How annoying." I whispered. Grabbing a rag I started to clean my hands that were drenched in blood. "Masky!" I yelled," Get your ass down here!" Scurrying down Masky ran over and looked over at the bleeding Hazel. "Geez, don't you d m. Sh think you over did it." He spoke softly as he started to tend Hazels wounds.

"Nah, this was the weakest torture ever." I snickered as I moved my cart towards the wall. "She won't be prepared for the next torture that I have in mind."  I said my eyes gleamed with delight as I pictured what I could do to her.

~Maskys POV~

Tending to Jeffs wounds I looked over at Hoodie, his head was down and he seemed stiff. He was scared and I could feel it, who knew what Slenderman would do to him. The wait was the worst because you didn't know when he would pop out and hit you.

I got up and went over to him poking him in the arm. "Ey, it's okay. Slenderman won't do anything bad, I promise." I smiled underneath my mask. Hoodie nodded slowly and walked out of the room quickly. I frowned  slightly and went back to tending Jeffs wounds till I heard Jack call my name.

"Great.. When did I become the surgeon around here.." I mumbled as I made my way down to the basement. I came to a bloody scene, Jack looked like he went overboard with his torture. "Geez, don't you think you overdid it." I spoke softly as I looked at the bleeding Hazel. "Nah, this is the weakest torture ever." He said his voice husky and angry.

I watched him move his little cart back towards the wall. Letting out a sigh I went over to Hazel and tended to her wounds. "She wont be prepared for the next torture that I have in mind. " He snickered in the back, rolling my eyes I got a towel and covered her bleeding arm. Running upstairs I ran into the bathroom and grabbed a few items that I needed and ran to the kitchen and got a water bottle.

Making my way back down to the basement I ran over to Hazel, her skin was pale and she was losing a lot of blood. "Shit.." I mumbled, quickly putting on some gloves I poured some water onto her arm and start stitching away.

Finally finishing I wrapped up her arm as she started to come to. I stuck a lollipop in her mouth and undid the straps that were keeping her down. Picking her up I took her back to her shackles, placing her down I put them on her. Geez, Jack really did go a little too far.

I held her jaw as I examined her face, I noticed a red mark on her cheek that I had given her. Sighing I kept examining her face, her nose was small and her chin was pointy.

She looked like a little doll that you could buy at an old antique store. I never noticed how pretty she was. "Tsk, no.." I whispered as I moved away, walking away her moans of pain started. Great.

~Hoodies POV~

Walking out quickly I made my way towards my room that I shared with Masky. Sweat was pouring down my back like a freakin waterfall. I was so stressed out on what Slenderman would do to me. Opening the door I practicality threw myself onto my cushy twin bed. Groaning I stared up at the ceiling.

I could hear Jack call for Masky, lifting my head up slightly I saw a frantic Masky running towards the basement. Weirdo. Masky was just so weird I couldn't even describe it, sometimes I thought that he had feelings for me but meh.

He cant though, ain't no gays living here. I chuckled at my thoughts and sat up slowly to see Ben floating in my door staring at me. "What the hell.." I whispered quietly. Ben smiled slightly and looked around the room causally letting himself in.

"So how ya been child." He said as he picked up a ball and started to toss it around. I shrugged and threw a pillow at him. Dodging it he frowned,

"Excuse me for being kind." Pointing towards the door I motioned for him to leave, getting the hint he left but before he was gone he threw the ball hard hitting me in the gut. Coughing I slammed my door shut, god why did I ever choose to live here with these dumbasses.

Laying back down I closed my eyes until I felt my body hit the ground hard. "Shit.." I sat up to see Slenderman standing in front of me. Fear spiked up in me in an instant but I hid it, I couldn't show him that I was afraid. Standing up I braced myself for whatever was going to come.

"Hoodie, it's time for your punishment."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you for reading! Here are some beautiful photo thingys that I found. <3

 <3

Thank you for supporting my book! ❤️~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~