Chapter 5

OK, so warning I tried my best.

Its been a long time since Ive done third person but I think this is okay.

Also I warn you now that there will be a lot of violence and just bloody type of stuff.

So again!

!!!!!WARNING!!!!!!

THERE WILL BE VIOLENCE AND TONS OF CURSING!!!

IF YOU ARE SENSITIVE DO NOT GO ANY FURTHER!!!

Also this chapter is rather long and I hope thats okay.

ENJOY! ;)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hunting..? What's that? What do you mean?!" Hazel spit out, her insides turning as she thought of the worst. Jeff chuckled as Ben looked back at Hazel worried. The room started to shake as the lights started to flicker.

"Oh come on not now.." Jeff hissed out standing up straight staring at the door. Soon the lights went out for a second revealing that someone was standing by the door. It was Slenderman.

"Do you have to do that whole intro shit every single time you come?" Jeff huffed as he went around the couch and pulled Hazel up her whimpering starting the moment he touched her.

"Oh shut up!" Jeff yelled sending a slap towards Hazels way, her cheek turned bright red from the hit. Ben got up quickly and took her away from him. "Ey remember what I said." Ben snarled as he moved Hazel away and towards Slenderman. Hazel looked at Ben her blue eyes glossy as she tried hard not to cry.

Slowly taking her hands Ben started tying them up with a thick rope. " I'm sorry but I have to do this so you won't run away while we go hunting." He whispered into her ear making her shiver. She nodded but her mind was still racing with thoughts of how she could escape.

"Ready? Cause I sure as hell am." Jeff announced as he slowly cleaned his knife walking around the room, excitement clearly building up inside him.

Masky and Hoodie walked in the room and stood by Slenderman like two puppies near their master. "Alright boys the king is here, ready to go and have some fun? A musky voice boomed through the hall, it was Jack.

~Time Skip~

Branches crunched underneath Jeff and Jack  as they got closer to the house of their next victim. Masky and Hoodie had gone to the houses near by while Ben and Hazel stayed back towards the woods watching from afar.

Jeff ever so carefully unlocked the door walking into the dark house, the crickets helping to dispel the noise of them entering. Jack slowly followed him carefully closing the door, he pointed upstairs and silently stalked up the steps.

Walking into the kitchen Jeff started to rummage through the cabinets in search for anything good. Screams came hurling down the stairs and footsteps were heard running down them towards the back.

Jeff quickly stopped the young blonde who had thought she could escape. "Now where do you think you're going." He whispered, the woman screamed as Jeff pulled out his knife jabbing her in the neck. Her screams slowly came to gurgles as she started to chock on her own blood her body soon going limp.

Jack came rushing down the steps with a kidney in his hand. "Ah I see you got her, she has a hot body but an annoying scream." He snickered. Jeff hurled the woman's body onto the floor, her body soon letting go of fluids inside her.

Captured ( Book One)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें