Chapter 11

Ben stared at Hazel, did she really just say that. "Kill you?" Ben questioned, his voice was scratchy as he moved away from Hazel. "Yes, please! Just do it! You could end this nightmare for me." Hazel pleaded as she pulled on his shirt, tears streamed down her face.

"Please, I'd only want you to do it. Please just do me this one favor!" Hazel breathed out. Ben pushed her away quickly. "I can't do that to you Hazel!" Ben yelled. "Yes you can!" Hazel wheezed out. Ben looked at Hazel horrified. "Hazel..."

Hazel looked at Ben her anger rising. Hazel rose and pushed Ben off the bed."Why do you want me to suffer!" Collapsing to the floor Hazel cried as Ben stared at her.

Moving in closer Ben lifted her chin up. "Hazel, you know how I feel about you, right?" Hazels face turned to confusion. Ben leaned in closer. "Its pretty obvious. Isn't it?" His voice had gotten deeper and quieter. Hazel tried to move away but her back hit the wall, she stared into Ben's eyes as her face flushed.

"What?" Hazel breathed out her voice wary. Ben held Hazels hand and intertwined it with his, leaning in closer their lips were only three inches apart. "I thought it was obvious." Ben chuckled," I love you Hazel..." Ben whispered as he kissed Hazel softly on the lips.

Taken aback Hazel tried to push Ben off but soon stopped. 'What are you doing?!'  Hazel thought. 'He's a murder just like the others!'  Before she could push him away she found herself kissing back.

   Ben slowly moved away and lowered his head,"I'm sorry." He spoke out softly as he moved away. "I'm so, so, sorry Hazel." Ben lowered his head unable to look at the shocked Hazel.

"But, I can't kill you." 

Looking up Ben sighed heavily. "You need to go back. I can't keep you here." Hazel stared at him puzzled. "Get out." Ben growled. Hazel was too confused to do anything. "Wait.." Hazel moved towards him. "I said get out!" Ben yelled, scaring

Hazel she got up quickly and ran out the door. Now in plain sight Hazel panicked. She ran into the bathroom and shut the door locking it. Her face turned to disgust as she breathed in the putrid air.

Getting out quickly she could hear a door being opened. "Shit!" She mumbled as she hid back in the bathroom. She could hear footsteps rushing towards the bathroom, Hazel panicked and unlocked the door.

Hurling herself into the bathtub she spread the dirty black curtains and laid down. Holding in her disgust she heard someone rush into the bathroom and close the door quickly. She laid there disgusted and terrified.

"All that torturing.. Why does it make me so hard." A gravely voice grunted. Hazel covered her mouth as she heard what she presume to be Jack starting to touch himself.

Laying there in horror Hazel had to endure the moaning and groaning. "Her terrified face is so.." Jack grunted. "Perfect." Trying not to cry, Hazel tried to cover her ears as the sounds grew louder. 'Go away'  Hazel thought. It felt like hours till Jack finally came.

Moaning he leaned against the wall breathing heavily. "Some good shit.." He breathed out as he put his junk back into his pants. Jack walked out of the bathroom slamming the door behind him.

Hazel sat up and got out of the tub quickly. Ignoring the mess that was now on the floor she peeked out of the bathroom and saw Jack going into his room. "Freak.." Hazel said as she quietly stepped out of the bathroom.

She made her way towards the kitchen/living room, peeking in she saw no one. Her stomach growled as she walked in. Quickly running over to the fridge she opened. They didn't have much but Hazel was so hungry that could give less of a shit on what she ate.  Like an animal she started to eat all of the cheese and meat that was in the fridge.

Guzzling down some Pepsi she heard footsteps and voices getting closer. Grabbing a cookie she looked around to find a hiding spot. Opening the cabinet underneath the sink she crawled in.

"You let her go!?" Masky screamed. "I can't believe you. Slenderman will kick my ass if he knows about this. Did you see what he did to Hoodie? The guys not the same anymore for fucks sake!" Masky boomed.

"I'm sorry, I don't know what I was thinking." Ben apologized his voice low.

"You knew exactly what you were thinking. You were thinking to yourself that you actually loved this girl. You for a second! Thought that you could love someone! Well guess what? Love is bullshit, and what you feel for her is bullshit. Get over your petty thing that you call love and find her!" Masky yelled as he stormed out of the room.

"Im so sorry.." Ben cried out as he crumbled to the floor. "Im sorry..." Ben repeatedly said as his pixels streamed over to the tv making him disappearing.

"Im so sorry.."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well, this chapter was a lil dark and depressing. Probably uncomfortable too. XD

Thank you for reading and don't forget to vote! <3

~~~~~~~~~

Q&A

Who's your least favorite character so far?

Mine is Jeff because of what he did to my precious child, Hazel. Poor thing, at first I liked him but now he is just a dick. cx

What's your answer?

Tell me in the comments! <3