Chapter 14

(Recap)

"What can I help you with, Princess." The stranger said. That voice. No, it can't be. The man lifted his head his pale skin hitting the street light. His horrendous eyes pierced into her as his never ending smile came into view. She screamed a bloodcurdling scream.

It was Jeff.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

His bright white teeth shinned in the dim streetlight, the blood on his jacket gave him a grossly devilish fragrance. Hazel stood there frozen, her voice now gone, her body felt weak and brittle.

Jeff stepped closer placings his hand onto Hazels cheek, her breath hitched as he got closer. "I hope you didn't let your hot bod fail over the past three months." Jeff smiled mischievously as he leaned in whispering into her ear.

"I hope you're ready for the fun we're gonna have." With those words he grabbed Hazel and covered her mouth, dragging her into the woods.

Hazel screamed but nothing was heard, her frail body kicked around trying to get loose from his firm grip. She was able to bite his hand that was covering her mouth hard, her canine teeth sinking into his cold flesh. Jeff moved his hand away and loosed his grip as he held his hand.

"You bitch!" Hazel threw her duffle bag at Jeff and made her way back to the street. Her muscles ached, her heart pounded against her rib cage, and her mouth was dry as the desert. She ran until she collapsed by a white house that was two miles away from where she saw Jeff.

"I knew I should have worked out when I was free." Hazel whined as she sat against a crispy green tree, trying to catch her breath. Sitting down goosebumps trailed up her arms and legs from the freezing wind and fear.

~10 minutes later~

Hazels eyes shot open as she heard a tree branch near her snap. She had accidentally fallen asleep, getting up she peeked around the tree. Another tree branch snapped causing her to jump, she saw a little raccoon scurry away.

"Thank god.." Hazel breathed, letting her guard fall once more. "Found cha." A man chuckled as he grabbed Hazel by the hair pulling her into his arms.

"Whoa, whoa. She's mine." Jeff jumped down from the rooftop of the white house. "W-where's the b-bag?" The man questioned, ignoring Jeff. "I-I don't have it." Hazel stuttered, her voice going high with fear. "Bullshit." The knife that Hazel had before was now against her neck, he glided it across.

"Tell me, n-now." His voice deepened from annoyance."You talking about this?" Jeff swung a black duffle bag around as if he were taunting a dog with a treat. "Give it to me o-or I'll hurt h-her!"

All Jeff could do was laugh,"You don't sound too confident."Jeff made a dumb face as he began to make stuttering noises, clearly poking fun at the boy in front of him. Pushing Hazel to the ground he rushed towards Jeff and swung at him cutting him across his eye.

"FUCK!" Jeff screamed as blood oozed from his eye."You little shit." He growled as he took out his knife swinging back. A knife battle had just broken out, Hazel got up and quietly left the scene hoping to finally get away but came face to face with Masky.

He grabbed her and hit her head against a tree, knocking her out instantly. Running over he pulled the man off of Jeff, punching him repeatedly in the face until he went limp.

Grabbing his hair he started to drag the stranger into the woods. "Go get her." Masky muttered, Jeff picked up Hazel and they both disappeared into the dark woods.

~Back at the mansion~

"Did you have bash her head into a tree? Like really, was it that necessary." Ben questioned his face riddled with disappointment. "What else could I have done? She would have ran and scream like a wild dog." Masky glared at Ben who looked down.

"Why did you bring him?" Jack asked as he flicked the strangers cheek. "For the boss? I dunno to be honest." Masky shrugged and left the room, Jeff whined as he stared at his cut eye in the mirror.

"My beautiful face is ruined." He pouted as he turned towards everyone. "It was never beautiful in the first place.." Jack commented, Jeff glared at him and left the room. "Pussy." Jack whispered as he sat down on the couch next to Hazel. Awaking, Hazel rose up and rubbed her throbbing head not realizing where she was.

"Morning sunshine." Jack sang as he smiled wickedly. Hazel looked at Jack for a minute her eyes dull and blank, curling back up next to Jack she fell back asleep. Jack winced from confusion. "Strange." Looking around to see if anyone else was in the room he wrapped his arm around Hazel and started to play a game.

__________________
Hey y'all I know this chapter is like nothing but I just got back. I'm wondering if I should start over or end this soon and make a second book thats better. Not sure yet but I hope you enjoyed this short chapter
________________