First day

" Elizabeth wake up wake up"

I woke up gasping, Ginny, another Weasley was sitting next to me, shaking me to wake me up.

" you need to wake up now you are going to be late and besides you haven't even had breakfast yet" she said

" what time is it?" I asked barely awake

" It's seven, classes start in an hour" she answered

" oh my gosh, thanks for waking me"

" of course, now get dressed I'll wait for you down in the common room"

I went to bed so quickly I did not even have time to meet my roommates, I was with Ginny and Hermione and these two other girls, twins, Padma and Parvati.

    I rose from bed and got quickly into my robes. I struggled putting in my tie, I had never done this before, we didn't have such a strict uniform back in beauxbaton . Once I was dressed I got down to the common room to see  Ginny, Fred and George waiting for me.

" Here you are sleepyhead" said Fred.

" gosh do we have to wake up that early every morning?" I asked yawning

" I'm afraid so " answered George.

        We went down to the great hall for breakfast. Sitting at the gryffindor table were Ron, Harry, Hermione, and this boy I had met yesterday Dean Thomas.
" Hey Elizabeth " he said greeting me

" hum... hey dean"

" did you sleep well?"

" um yeah I did, waking up was kinda tough though"

I filled my plate with bread butter and jam, trying to get as close to a French breakfast as possible, and not eat these British monstrosities.

        And there he was the platinum boy, sitting alone at the slytherin table. Why was he on he's own? Yesterday it seemed like he was quite the popular guy, but then here he was. I just wanted to go to him. Over at his table and talk to the boy. Even though I did not know him and he didn't not know me, I don't know I felt like something was pulling me to him. Until he looked up to me. He must definitely have seen that I was staring and I felt so embarrassed so  I looked away quickly.

" Lizzie!!"

I heard calling me. I turned around and saw fleur calling me. I got up to embrace her. It felt good to see a familiar face, she sort of reminded me of home.

" I'm so happy to see you!" She said.

"Oh lord me too fleur" I said getting up to hug her

" how have you been? Are you liking Hogwarts?" " she asked

" yes I am it's really nice, and I'm really happy to see familiar faces all around with you and the other beauxbaton girls coming, just sad that Eva didn't come"

" yes I would have loved for your sister to join us, but you know how she is, she wanted to stay to study and all"

" yes classic Eva"

" I have to go but I'll see you later right"

" yes of course" I answered watching her leave with her other friends. As I sat back I could feel Ron's gaze in me.

" what is it Ronald?" I asked

" oh um... nothing well actually there is something, I was wondering if maybe you could set me up with her, I mean you know for a date or something "

" you? You want a date with fleur De La Cour?" " um... well yes I guess, why?"

" well nothing I just think she is I mean you know... out of you range. But I'll see what I can do"

" thank Elizabeth" I could see Harry mocking him and Hermione looking furious, I think she had a thing for him

     I left the great hall to get to my first class: potions. I wondered the halls for what seemed to be hours looking for the class. I was already pretty late when I saw mcgonagal who showed me the way. I was going to get in trouble, I heard that the potion master professeur Snape was a real pain in the ass.