The kiss

Draco and I stayed dancing in the great hall until really late, I was starting to think that maybe just maybe he liked me back. During this ball it was just us, of course I could feel the other gryffindor and slytherin's angry gaze on us, but we didn't really care.

I gotten to have a dance with Cedric too, he was the best dancer I've ever seen, of course he is just perfect.

" so you and Malfoy huh?" He asked, I just giggled instead of answering.

" I see I see, is he the reason why you refused to go with me?" He continued

" well yes sort of"

" and in the end did he ask you to go with him?"

" um no, but he apologized, saying he wanted to and all"

" so you said no to me, so that you could go with a guy, who in the end didn't even ask you?" He said mocking me

" oh shut up " I hit him nicely

" I can feel he's eyeing us right now" I turned around to see Draco staring, I smiled and turned back to Cedric.

" Jealous boy " he said

" so do you like him?" He asked

" I do, I really do"

" and does he like you?"

" seems like it, but I'm not sure "

" okay, just tell him that if he breaks that little heart of yours, I'll kill him, right on the spot"

" well thank you for that Cedric"

   " hey Malfoy " i said getting back to Draco.

" hey Elizabeth " he looked off

" you good?"

" yes I'm... marvelous " he faked a smile.

" hey are you and Cedric like a thing? "

" Cedric? What no of course not, he is like a big brother to me!"

" okay good "

" why, are you jealous Malfoy?"

" maybe "

wait what? Does that mean what I think it means? He was jealous seeing me with other boys? That could only be good.

" well you don't have to be" he chuckled

" comme on let's go dance a little"

    he grabbed my hand and we left to the dance floor. It wasn't waltz at all anymore, this rock band was here. It was all just good fun.

    When Draco and I left almost nobody was still in the hall. I was exhausted, but really had the time of my life. When arriving out of the great hall, we both sat on the stairs close to each other. He grabbed my hand, not like he did before, to drag me somewhere or whatever, this time in a sort of "romantic" way.

It was just us holding hands in the middle of the corridors.

" I really like spending time with you Elizabeth" he said with a low voice, staring deep in the blue of my eyes.

" I do too Draco".

I knew what was going to happen next, I just new. We stared at each others eyes for what seemed like ages. Gosh he had the most beautiful eyes. Light grey they were, I could get lost in them, for hours.

  Then he started to lean in, close to me. I closed my eyes and let him do his thing. I could feel my heart beating really fast, faster than it ever did. When our lips touched I could feel the butterflies coming back to my stomach. His lips were much softer than what
I had expected. He grabbed my cheek and started fidgeting with my hair. Our lips were moving in sync, pushing one and other harder and harder. Then I grabbed his hair, started curling it up in my fingers.

Gosh I was finally kissing Draco Malfoy.

I mean I had thought about it since week one, and it was just like I imagined it, only better!

When we both pulled away, we stared at each other for like 2 seconds and then I chuckled.

" you did it mate!" I saw Crabb and Goyle coming out, what did they mean by that?

"Geez, I didn't know would actually" exclaimed Goyle.

" but mate, you would've won the bet anyways, no need to make the kiss last that long"

I chocked.

The bet?

The bet?

It was all a bet.

Draco Malfoy did not like me at all, he just made a stupid bet with his friends. God they were all right about him he is the biggest asshole on this planet.

" you better be kidding me" I said, as mad as one can be

" no Elizabeth wait"

I slapped him across his stupid little face. I didn't not like to be violent but god he deserved it.

" I hate you Draco!" I yelled leaving.

Tears started rolling down my cheeks.

I was hurt.

I ran back to my room, and just got in bed. I did not even take the time to undress or anything. I just cried. Soaking up my pillow. How could he?