Boring party

I was getting ready to go that stupid Christmas party. I did not want to go to this thing at all. I had out in the black dress, with golden embroidered flowers. This was actually a wonderful dress, and I love getting all pretty and nice looking like that, but knew exactly how this night was going to go down, just people I've barely even met, telling me how much I've grown and how sorry they felt for what happened to my mom, I was just not in the mood for now right now.

" you ready sweetheart?" I heard my dad calling me from downstairs.

" coming dad" I got down the stairs, to see my dad waiting for me on the couch.

" oh look at you darling, you look so pretty, just like your mom honey"

" stop it dad, besides I'm still mad at you for making me go to this thing"

" oh come on darling, I promise it women that bad"

   We got into the car and went to the party. It was in this nice building in the center of London. I was looking outside the window, to the beautiful city in the dark, I liked driving around London, seeing the muggles what they were up to, I've always been fascinated by them. We arrived to the party and it was just as I expected.

Boring.

   Until an unexpected figure walked in.

" well well if this isn't the Hugo's" my dad and I turned around and saw a man with platinum blind hand, all dressed in black, with a weird looking cane. And behind him, another platinum boy.

A familiar face unfortunately Draco.

" well Lucius " said my dad.

" funny seeing you here" answered the man.

" well I sort of work at the minister actually Lucius, just like you do"

" yes but after, I mean you know, what happened to your wife, a shame what happens to those filthy mud bloods these days"

I was shocked, how could he dare saying something like that, no wonder we're Draco got his temper.

" how dare you talk about my wife like that" my dad said, speaking up.

" Now come on dad, leave them alone" said Draco directly to his father. Wow he stood against his dad, I know this isn't easy for him. They just both walked away

    " god nasty family, never get close with a Malfoy honey" said my dad.

" yes I sort of figured that out" I answered

" isn't the son in your year?"

" um Draco, yes he is, but we never even talk before" I thought it would be better to lie, I did not want to hear him sermon me right now

" good, well don't ever get friends with him, I bet he is just like is cruel father" well he might not be totally wrong about that.

    Seeing Draco again, after avoiding him for weeks wasn't easy, even if he had been a jerk to me, I just sort of " missed " him I guess. I know it's dumb and I shouldn't, but I did.

    I didn't feel quite good anymore, after what his dad said about my mom, it sort of brought all the sadness back up. I missed my mom so much right now. I got up in the roof top, just to relax and get some fresh air. I wanted to be alone.