So unfair

It was the beginning of winter break at Hogwarts. I was running towards my dad on platform nine and three quarters, trying to do my best to avoid all of the other kids reuniting with their family.

" dad!" I yell as I was jumping into his arms. " oh Elizabeth I missed you

" we got into the car and started driving towards home.

" so how was it, how is Hogwarts?"

" oh my gosh it is so great, so much better than beauxbaton"

"'really?"

" yes it's awesome there I've been having so much fun, and made so much friends"

" well that's great sweetheart "

"I missed you so much dad."

"I messed you too honey, by the way, now that you are still in a good mood, there is the annual minister party this week and I really expect you to come"

" what dad, no!"

" yes honey, you ditch in me last year, promising you will come this year"

" no I won't"

" if you don't I cancel your week end to Paris, and you won't be able to see your little friends"

" dad are you serious" "
Well yes I am Elizabeth"

" that is so unfair, my friend Ron's dad, isn't making him go"

" well I don't care you your friend's parents are handling his education, you are my daughter so you have to listen to me, end of discussion"

" gosh"

"Anyways, the party is on Monday, and we are leaving on Wednesday for France, we are staying at your nana's , and I had a talk with Cedric's mom, and we will probably go spend a day or two at their beach house"

" don't start trying to make me not mad by giving me good news"

" oh so you're mad?"

" i am, but I'm also exited about all the news you just told me"

" then don't be mad, by the way have you been getting along well with Cedric?"

" Yes I have, great"

I was happy to see my dad again, he seemed to be doing great. Even though I did not want to go to this stupid party.