Comforting

How could he?

That's the question I asked myself the entire night. Not able to close one single eye. I hated him, but at the same time I couldn't really. It was a humiliation. And having to admit that Harry, Ron and Hermione were right was probably the thing that hurt me the most. He was not a nice person at all. In fact he was the worst. I kept wondering, what if he was doing this stupid bet all along, what if even being my friend was part of it. No it couldn't be. He was bad, but not like that. I tried to convince myself as much as possible, that it was just a misunderstanding. But I couldn't. He was just an asshole. And he did not deserve me in the first place. Yes that's right. However, I still couldn't stop crying. And crying. And crying.

" Elizabeth " I heard Cedric calling me from behind, as I was going down for breakfast.

" oh hi Cedric " I answered, with a tired voice.

" I heard, about what happened yesterday, with Draco."

he said, how come? I hoped not everyone in the school knew.
" oh, I see"

" you know, gossip kind of spreads like wild fire in Hogwarts"

" well I guess I know now"

" anyways, how are you?"

" I've been better"

" come here" he said, grabbing my hand, and taking me to sit on a bench.

" you know he is an asshole" he continued.

" yeah I sort of figured that out"

" no but I mean, you deserve so much more, and you shouldn't feel like not enough or anything because of what he did "

" thank you Cedric I really appreciate it. It's just you know, I'm disappointed about him. I mean of course I liked him, well still do, and I really expected more of him."

" I know Elizabeth"

" besides, the others kept telling me how bad he was, and I didn't stop telling them to fuck of, and well turns out they were right, Draco is an asshole, and gosh I hate having to admit that I was wrong" a tear starting rolling down my cheek

" sorry" I said wiping it off.

" as strong minded as ever Elizabeth. You don't have to apologize, come here" he said grabbing me to hug me.

" uh oh" he exclaimed.

" what?" I askEd.

" nothing, it's just Draco is walking toward us"

" oh no, I really do not want to talk to him Cedric."

" don't worry I got this"

    " hey Elizabeth, could I talk to you" I wiped out another tear.

" no you can't Draco"

" please"

" she said she didn't not want to talk to you, ferret" exclaimed Cedric, getting up on his feet.

" you shut up hufflepuff" answered Draco

" listen Malfoy , really you should go, now is not a good time"

Draco just left, not saying a word.

"Thank you for that Cedric" I said.

" of course Elizabeth, anytime, I love you little one" I smiled.

"Come on let's go have breakfast" I grabbed his hand and we left together.

    Cedric truly was the best. And there for me when I needed him, I lived him so much right now.

A/N
Makes me feel bad to write this, because I mean you know what happens to Cedric
Anyways, hope you enjoyed

Getting to know you On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara