Good mornimg Draco

Weeks went by pretty quickly. I hung out with Draco a lot. Harry had  gotten picked by the goblet of fire, and was now a champion in the tournament. So we're Cedric and fleur. I did not like that at all, so many people I cared about who were risking getting hurt in this stupid tournament, I just hoped nothing would happen to them. My friendship with Draco really bothered the trio. So we weren't as close as we used to be, we were still good friends though. But they kept repeating to be how bad he was and everything. I was fine not being as close to them though, especially with the tournament they were all so tensed, which I don't blame them for, it's normal. But as week went by, I started getting real close to the twins, fleur and Cedric. We really hung out a lot,  Draco never came, I guess we were always just the two of us, he didn't really like when other people were around.

    Today was an important day. The first quidditch match of the season. I was a bit stuck in the middle, not knowing who I was rooting for, gryffindor or Draco. I was a bit scared, quidditch isn't really popular in France, but I had heard that they could get really dangerous.

   I was sitting in the great hall for breakfast, with Harry Ron and Hermione, just reassuring Harry and telling him it was going to be okay. Then I saw Ron, looking behind me in an angry stare. I turned around and I saw Draco, standing behind me.

" Oh hey Draco " I exclaimed.

" hi Elizabeth " he said, standing still

" Um is everything alright?" I asked, since he was not budging.

" um yeah, is this seat taken?" He said pointing to the seat next to me

" no of course please have a seat". He sat besides me. The others giving him a death stare.

" so what do I owe the pleasure?" I asked him

" Um I don't know I guess I just wanted to enjoy dinner with my friend"

" great then" I nodded.

" okay and WE are leaving" said Hermione.

The three of them stood up and walked out.

" Oh come in guys don't be ridiculous " I exclaimed. They didn't turn around or even budge

" you guys are such babies it's unbelievable " I sat back down next to Draco.

" gosh they are real douchebags" I sighed.

" you know you should probably go after them right " said Draco nicely. He really wasn't the guy they had described to me. 

" oh no, you can be sure I won't, I mean they truly are assholes, like who reacts like this. If they are not capable of doing the effort of just standing one feet from you, then they are not worth my time really "

" Believe me I knew they were dooches from our first day here"

" anyway let's talk about something else" I exclaimed. The twins sat besides us.

" hey guys" they said in unison.

" so Elizabeth, did you hear that they were going to throw a ball before Christmas?" Said George.

" no way, this is wicked, like a thing with dates and nice dresses and all?"

" well yes I assume " answered Fred

" wow that was going to o be so much fun. who are you guys going to take ?" I asked the twins

" I thought of inviting Angelina Johnson, you freddie?" answered George

" I don't know yet " said his twin brother.

" what about you Malfoy?" Asked Fred.

" oh um me? Well I don't yet, I'll see "

he said looking at me, smirking. I hoped so badly he was going to ask me. I shouldn't crowd my mind with that yet, the ball was in more than one month.

" okay I should probably go guys I need to get ready for the match, I'll see you around" said Draco standing up

" see you Draco, and good luck!" He smiled and left

   " he is so going to ask you to the ball" exclaimed Fred.

" I don't know guys I'm not sure" I answered

" what do you mean you're not sure, did you see the way he smiled at you, when I Fred asked him who he wanted to take"

" yes but I mean we haven't been close like that you know"

" but you like him right?" Asked George.

" I think I do, but I'm sure he does not"

" bullshit, well know that if he doesn't not take you I will"

"thanks Fred, I gotta go now you guys" I said leaving the great hall