Bonus Chapter🔞​

After celebrating with my coworkers, I cleaned the office a bit and packed my belongings in my briefcase. I bid goodbye to the others and got inside my car. I closed the door and sighed, was I really going to go over to Jungkook's house? I mean I had to, right? It wasn't as if he asked me to go, it was more like an order, and I was one hundred percent afraid of what he'd to do me if I bailed. I looked at the time, it was already eight.

"Shit, I'm late" I fastened my seatbelt and drove away. When I got to the house, I left my briefcase inside the car and made my way to the door.

"You're late" Jungkook said as soon as he opened the door.

"The party ran long" I cleared my throat and entered.

There was a fire burning in the fireplace, the lights were dimmed, and a few candles were also burning. I turned around and immediately felt Jungkook's lips on mine, it took me less then a second to melt into the kiss. My hands went to tug at his hair as his snaked around my waist. I could feel my body being pressed against his, the simple action was enough to make my entire body weak. I could barely stand on my feet.

His left hand slid down to my ass, slowly grabbing it between his fingers. My knees gave in for a second, as I gripped onto his shoulders for support. My moan was trapped between our lips and my head was filled with a thousand different sensations.

Suddenly, Jungkook lifted me up and sat me down on his table. I spread my legs as his body came to stand in between them. His fingers wrapped around my tie to loosen it, but never taking it off. I watched him slowly unbutton my shirt, spreading it open before rushing to my neck. His teeth nibbled at my skin while his tongue licked and played with it as well. Letting my head fall to the side, I moaned ever so slightly. The pleasure made me keep my eyes closed and tighten my legs around his waist. A warm hand came to rest on my cheek, bringing my head back up. With my eyes still closed, I felt Jungkook kiss me. Our lips danced together in a symphony of lude noises and exchange of saliva. I swept my tongue on his bottom lip before feelings his entire mouth coat mine.

Jungkook picked me up again, walking towards the fireplace, he let me down on my back, on top of the carpet. My chest was going up and down, as I stared into his eyes. In a flash, our lips had crashed against each other once more. I could feel my pants getting tighter, the feeling of my erection was making me go crazy. My hands were going up and down, not knowing what to do or what to grab.

Still kissing, Jungkook, I went to grab the hem of his shirt and pulled it above his head. His naked torso came to rest just above mine, his muscular arms were resting on each side of my face. He lowered himself so that our lips were almost touching and I was so caught up in the moment, I couldn't hold in the moan that escaped my lips when his hand wrapped around my dick.

"Ah~" I instantly closed my eyes and bit my lip. His hand went up and down, grazing the tip from time to time. Jungkook's head came to rest in the crook of my neck, his hot breath against my skin combined with the amazing sensation on my dick was enough to give me goosebumps.

His hand stopped and went under my thigh, pushing it forward. With my asshole now exposed, it wasn't long before two fingers were scissoring me from the inside. My nails slightly dug into Jungkook's neck, as I pushed my head back and moaned.

"You like that, baby?" He whispered in my ear.

"I need you inside me, Kook. Please" I whimpered.

I felt him take out his fingers and felt relieved, my body relaxed after being played with for so long but just then, a strong sensation took over.

"Shh, it's okay" Jungkook whispered when he felt my body stiffen. "Let me take care of you, baby" His lips distracted me from the uncomfortable sensation until it turned into pure pleasure. His dick thrusted in and out of me, rubbing against my walls endlessly.

"God~" Throwing my head to the side, my hands rested on his ass as I could him move in and out of me.

I couldn't speak, I couldn't scream, I could hardly even breathe. The sheer amount of pleasure had me gasping for something to hold onto. My hands would claw at the carpet, my feet were on the verge of cramping and my mouth was dry from hanging open as I desperately fought for breath.

I could feel Jungkook's damp body hovering over my own and rubbing against it from time to time. The smell of his perfume, mixed with the heat coming from the friction of our bodies were almost intoxicating, all adding to the magic of the moment and every time I thought I could regain my senses, he would hit my sweet spot in a slow, continuous way that almost had me begging for him to stop.

The constant action eventually brought me closer and closer to my climax as I warned Jungkook that it wouldn't be long before I would come.

"Go ahead, baby. Don't hold back" Hearing this was like earning his approval, and that thought only made my body shake.

I nodded my head, but when I tried to answer, the only sound that came out of my lips was a moan, so highly pitched my hand immediately came to cover it. A few seconds after that, I finally gave into the pit feeling I was sensing deep inside of me. My orgasm triggered Jungkook's as he fell on top of me, groaning and shaking.

"That was amazing" I whispered and ran my hand through his damp, black locks. I felt him pull out of me and rest by my side.

"Happy birthday, Tae" I couldn't help but chuckle and lightly nudge his side when I heard his response.

In silence we laid there, slowly coming down from our high, slowly emerging from the moment that was just ours. I looked to the side and saw Jungkook was already looking at me, without realizing it, my hand came to caress his cheeks as his eyes closed for an instant.

I couldn't tell how long we stayed there, ten minutes? An hour? Staring at each other, appreciating the other's presence and graving our naked bodies inside our minds. We eventually found ourselves in bed, exhausted from our previous actions, having easily fallen asleep in each other's arms.

------------------------

You guys waited for so long for this, I really hope it was worth the wait!

PS: It's my first time writing smut in first person, I hope I did okay :)