23

Seven o'clock, the fateful hour had arrived, Jungkook should be here any second. Every minute was painful, every passing car made Taehyung's heart beat extremely fast and any bell sounding like sound made him tremble. 

Seven twenty, a faint knock was heard on the door. Jumping from his couch Taehyung raced to the door, breathing deeply to settle down, the brunette waited a few seconds not wanting to seem too eager. Judging he was okay, the boy slowly twisted the doorknob revealing a smiling Jungkook with a beautiful flower bouquet.

"Hi" Taehyung timidly welcomed.

"Hey, I'm sorry I'm late I didn't know which flower to get and the girl at the reception was extremely slow. I think she wanted to know who these were for, didn't understand why I said no to writing her number on the card..." Jungkook quirked an eye brow, genuinely wondering making the other smile. 

"It's okay" Taehyung cutely chuckled at the other's rambling before opening his door, letting him inside.

"I don't know if you want to stay a bit or should we just go" He asked him.

"I'm good to go if you are" 

"Sure, let me just put these in water" Inside the kitchen Taehyung was busy fanning himself to try and get over how hot his boss looked tonight.

He wore a white shirt, topped with what Taehyung was sure to be a very expensive suit and perfectly styled hair. He was just irresistible, and Taehyung was heaving all the pain in the world containing himself from drooling on front of his smoking hot boss.

"Taehyung? Are you okay?" Jungkook called out from the living room.

"I'm good, I'm coming" The two men got into the elder's car, driving away into the center of the town. Soon enough the car parked in front of a very fancy Italian restaurant.

"Wow, this place looks really nice" Taehyung looked around himself in aw.

"Have you ever been here?" Jungkook asked as he placed his hand on the other's lower back, guiding him inside. 

"No, I don't usually go to high reviewed restaurant, my paycheck won't allow me"

"Oh don't worry, I'm buying" Jungkook chuckled as a waiter opened the restaurant doors for them.

Once inside a pretty blonde waitress welcomed them before leading them to their table. Their seats were in a cozy corner of the restaurant, candles lit their table as well as nice scented flowers.

"This is really beautiful and nice, thank you Jungkook" Taehyung smiled and hoped the other could see how sincere it was.

"It's really nothing, I'm glad we're finally doing this" Jungkook clasped his hands together and looked at the other fondly. 

"Me too" Taehyung smiled as  the ravenette pulled up the other's chair helping him sit before sitting himself on one of the red velvety chairs.

 At first neither could come up with something to say, curious stares were exchanged, soon turning into smiling eyes.

"So, do you know what you're having?" Taehyung asked.

"I'm thinking bruschetta entrées for the both of us, they're really good"

"Oh, we're having entrees?" Taehyung leaned back in his chair, this was really turning into the fanciest dinner ever.

"Don't worry Taehyung, just enjoy" Jungkook tried to ease his employee who was visibly nervous. 

"Okay then" He smiled at Taehyung who softy returned it.

"Good evening sir, are we ready to order?"  At that moment the waitress arrived asking for their order.