31

Taehyung's P.O.V

It was already half past three when I remembered I wanted to talk to Seonghwa about what Yeosang had told me yesterday. I took out my phone and texted my friend.

<Beautyandabeauty>

Me: Hello

Beautyandabeauty: Hey Tae! How are you doing?

Me: Oh I'm great, how about you?

Beautyandabeauty: I'm okay, so what's up?

Me: Well I was wondering if I could come over?

Beautyandabeauty: Sure! Are you spending the night?

Me: Yeah why not, we'll make a night out of it^^

Should I bring something?

Beautyandabeauty: Just yourself :3

Me: I'll bring a bottle of wine or something

Beautyandabeauty: Perfect, see you soon!

I went upstairs and started packing my stuff to go to my friend's house. I figured I'd have time to swing by my house before going to work tomorrow morning so I only took a pair of sweatpants and a large shirt, I pack my tooth brush and other stuff from my bathroom, I take my charger, a hoodie, my wallet and head downstairs. I think if I forgot anything and take out a bottle or red wine from my fridge. 

All set I lock my house, get in my car and drive off. I knocked on the door and came in without waiting for Seonghwa to open the door, I put down my bag and put away the bottle. Waiting for my friend to come down, I drop on his couch and take out my phone to scroll through my Instagram. I had been in his house for already ten minutes until I heard Seonghwa arrive.

"Hey sorry for not greeting you sooner" We hugged and sat on the couch.

"It's fine, were you busy?" I ask him putting my stuff down on the table. 

"No, don't worry I was just on the phone with a potential client"

"Speaking of which what is up with you and Yeosang? I thought you two worked together?" I ask and sit down on one of the chairs.

"We do"

"Well then how come Yeosang told me he signed a new designer?" I continue.

"He did? Of course he did..." Seonghwa looked down and straightened his shirt.

"Didn't you tell him to?" I say, confused. This whole conversation was weird at this point. 

"Yeah I did, I just didn't think he'd replace me that fast" 

"He didn't replace you per say, but he needs to keep his store active and apparently you're not supplying? Seonghwa, are you okay?" I place my hand on his arm as he looks up.

"I'm fine, I'm just lacking creativity lately"  His phone rang and he had to take it.

 While he talked in the kitchen, I went to look around the house, I went to his office and saw his drawing board, as well as lots of sketches all of which looked amazing. Stuff I had never seen, so why didn't he send any of these to Yeosang? He could definitely market the hell out of such pretty clothes. I shook my head at the weird situation and went to sit back down.

"Sorry again"

"It's fine. Hey Seonghwa, what are all those sketches in your office?"

"Oh just some ideas, they're not very good huh?" He scoffs and sits down as well.