01

Taehyung's P.O.V

I tightened my tie and straightened my posture before entering the building. I worked at Jeon's Electronic company, the highest electronic company in Korea. I had been working there for five years now and had the biggest crush on my boss, Jeon Jungkook.

Much to my demise, Mr. Jeon is one of the youngest CEO and is a cold, egocentric jerk.

Ever since I've started working for him he has been treating me like total trash, nothing I do is ever good enough for him and you would think he's like that with everyone but no, it's just me. My best friend Jimin, started working here over a year ago and swears Mr. Jeon is the nicest boss he's ever had.

Exhaling sharply, I make my way to my office waving at the fellow colleagues I meet. I work in the finance and accounting department along with Jimin and Namjoon, the finance department head. The department consisted of about twenty employees, but we were a special branch of the department and were only three in this office. I drop my bag and head over to the kitchen to fill my morning cup of coffee. Putting down my cup, I put the water to boil and prepare the powder coffee and sugar. Soon after I pour the water in my cup, exiting the kitchen. I go to sit at my desk and chat with Jimin who's desk is straight across from mine.

"So anything new today?" I asked.

"No not really"

"How about Namjoon? Where is he?"

"Oh he's out with a client, he said he won't be back until late so looks like we're on our own today" I sighed. Already with Jimin, Namjoon and I we weren't enough for all the work we had to do but with Namjoon gone the entire day, I had no idea how we were going to get through it all.

"Jimin?" The orange haired boy looked up as I call his name.

"Did you talk to Mr.Jeon about adding someone to our team?" I waited for his answer but none came. I rolled my eyes exasperated.

"Park!"

"W-what?"Sighing I repeated my question.

"Oh uh no actually. I've been busy, maybe you could do it?"

"Jimin..." I rub my eyes tirelessly. "You know how much I hate to talk to the boss"

"Yeah well I thought it might be a good way for you two to you know, talk. And I really mean talk Tae, you're always so rude to him, I don't get why he hasn't fired you yet." I roll my eyes yet again, all the while thinking that my colleague was an exaggerating idiot.

"Whatever"

"So will you do it?"

"Do what?"

"Talk to Jungkook duh"

"Talk to Jungkook duh" I mimic his voice with disgust. "Yes fine I'll talk to your lover" I say as I start walking towards the elevator to get to the Jeon's office.

"Hey! He's not my lover, you're just jealous I get along better with him then you do. And you know, practically the entire company gets along very well with him!!" I hear Jimin yell as I smile.

Third P.O.V

Inhale.

Exhale.

Taehyung kept repeating this to himself as he walked to the Jeon's office.

Inhale.

Exhale.

Before he knocked on the door.

"Come in" Opening the big wooden door, the brunette stepped inside the boss's huge office.