34

Taehyung sat down on his couch, in ten minutes Jungkook would be knocking on his door to help him pack and it would be the first time he came inside his house and the boy was nervous. The ravenette had a big house, everything was clean and white whereas Taehyung lived an a perfectly sized home with affordable furniture and no fireplace. 

A sigh escaped his lips, he had been overthinking this entire situation way too much and he knew that, but how could he not stress? It's true Jungkook had never showed any traits of being a rich brat, on the contrary he admitted to never having relied on his father's trust fund, but even so, Taehyung couldn't stop bouncing his knees and looking at the door.

A few minutes later the dreaded bell rang as a shiver ran through the brunette, taking a quick look around the boy got up and went to open the door.

"Hello" The elder smiled.

"Hi, right on time" Taehyung nervously giggled making Jungkook smile even more.

"Yeah sorry, I'm particularly punctual" The two boys chuckled as the brunette moved aside letting the boy pass. Taehyung nervously bit his nails as Jungkook's eyes roamed around the room.

"It's no mansion" Taehyung said as he once again laughed nervously.

"It's okay, I like it. My house is way too big for just me, I tend to get lonely" Jungkook absent-mindedly said.

"Oh, well why did you get such a big house in the first place?"

"I was young and had always lived in a big house, as well as seeing my siblings live in big houses and such, so I only thought it was fitting to also get one. Turns out I was wrong" Jungkook chuckled.

"It's okay, you can always call me if you ever get lonely" Taehyung was so embarrassed by what he had just whispered, he looked down, turning his back to the ravenette until he felt a body press against his back and two arms lock around his waist.

"I look forward to it" Taehyung blushed furiously but made no attempt to move, instead he laid his head in the crook of the other's neck. 

The two stayed still for a moment, savoring each other's warmth and the peace and quiet. At some point, Taehyung moved away and lead Jungkook to his bedroom to help him choose some clothes for the trip as well as other stuff.

"Okay so basics; pants, t-shirts and underwear. Suits for the meetings and such"

"Yep, got that" Taehyung pointed to a pile of clothes on his bed.

"Let's see, right now it's winter for them so good luck" Jungkook chuckled.

"Winter??" Taehyung repeated.

"Got any warm clothes?" Jungkook asked smiling as the other cutely nodded his head going into the upper part of his closet.

"Coat, beanie, gloves, scarf, jacket, long sleeves, sweatshirt, hoodie" As Jungkook listed the items Taehyung went throwing them on the bed until the latter was filled with clothes. The two started arranging them in piles and placing them inside the luggage.

"So no swimming suit then?" Taehyung asked.

"Definitely no swimming suits" Jungkook answered right away looking at the other who giggled.

"Well looks like I'm all set for the clothes, I'll take the hygiene stuff tomorrow as well as my computer and other electronics."

"Well that only took like an hour and a half, I'm surprised it was this fast" Jungkook said.

"Don't worry, I wasn't planning on kicking you out as soon as we finished"

"Oh thank god" Both boys laughed as they made their way downstairs.

Sitting on the couch next to Taehyung, Jungkook didn't know what to do. He wanted to talk to the younger, maybe hold him and make him feel comfortable but he wasn't sure the latter would let him. It's true they had already cuddled but this time it was in Taehyung's house and the black-haired male wasn't sure imposing himself on the younger in his own house would be appropriate.

He seemed to lack the courage to do anything but stare at the brunette. Said boy wasn't any better, he had been going over something to say to break the tension but couldn't come up with anything. He could always talk about work? No, he knew Jungkook was worried he'd always see him as only his boss and talking about work would only increase that fear. What could he say?

"Maybe we can watch a movie?" He ended up asking.

"A movie! That's perfect" Jungkook smiled, relieved.

"Okay let's see what we have on Netflix homepage. Lord of the rings? Not gonna want to start that trilogy if we can't see it in one night" Taehyung answered his own question making Jungkook laugh.

"V for Vendetta?"

"Already saw it and it's the kind of movie you only see once" Jungkook said.

"That's true. Wonder woman? Nah I'm not feeling like it"

"Oh the green mile!" Jungkook said out loud.

"I am not bawling my eyes out in front of you" Taehyung scoffed and moved on.

"Oh come on Tae" Jungkook pouted and sat back in the couch.

"No, no way. John Wick 2?"

"Never saw the first one" Jungkook sighed.

"Hidden figures" Taehyung read. "This one seems good"

"Yeah, let's watch it" The ravenette sat in the corner of the couch with his elbow resting on the side whilst Taehyung was right in the middle of the couch with both feet on the coffee table. 

++++

The first thirty minutes were spent like this until it the brunette looked to his left and pouted making Jungkook raise an eyebrow.

"What?"

"You're too far away" Taehyung extended his hand towards Jungkook to point out the distance. The elder smiled at the cute words before grabbing the brunette's hand yanking him towards him. Taehyung was swung to the side before falling on top of the ravenette's chest.

"Better?"

"Mhm" The boy nodded his head, blushing furiously.

After two hours the movie ended, Taehyung had stayed close to the other until the end but was now slowly getting up making the elder pout.

"That was such a great movie!" 

"It really was, and to think it's based on a true story. Can you believe that?" The younger shook his head, his eyes still wide open.

"I really liked it, I'm happy I saw it with you"

"Me too" Jungkook smiled. "What time is it?"

"Six thirty. Do you want to stay for dinner?" The younger offered.

"I'd love to" Jungkook could feel a rush of warmth take over him, he was happy.

"Good. Oh, but since I'm leaving for five days minimum, I don't have the ingredients to make an amazing meal. I'm sorry" Taehyung looked down but felt soft fingers gently cup his chin and lift his head.

"It's fine, I don't want anything fancy" Taehyung once again blushed furiously before quickly stealing the other a kiss.

"Come on, I'll help you" The ravenette got up and extended his hands to the other before following him to the wooden kitchen.