24

Safe to say Taehyung had spent Saturday night crying and had spent most of Sunday depressed and in bed. It was already a little past six o'clock, Taehyung was starving but couldn't bring himself to get out of bed and start cooking.

His friends had riddled him with messages probably Hongjoong had told them what had happened at the restaurant after Taehyung had called him barely making sense this afternoon.

A knock was heard. And then another and another and few more.

"Go away"

"Go away"

"Go away go away go away"

Since the knocking wasn't coming to an end, Taehyung resolved to getting up to go answer his door. Now in front of him stood seven boys, their arms filled with ice cream, chocolate, candy and ginger ale.

"Guys?"

"You weren't answering you phone"

"We know it's tough"

"Let's cheer you up"

"You need a shower"

"Come on let's go sit down"

All the boy spoke on top of each other at the same time as they entered the other's house bringing him with them and straight to the couch.

"What are you guys doing here?" Taehyung looked at them in confusion.

"We're here for you, I was going to bring Jongho but school tomorrow so" San said in a brotherly way which made everyone smile.

"Technically I was forced to come because of Yunho's "I'm sure he hasn't eaten and only you can cook a decent meal"" Seonghwa mimicked as he got started on his task, bringing out frozen meat and vegetable from Taehyung's fridge.

"I'm fine guys, you didn't have to bring all this stuff, it's not like it was a breakup it was only our first date" All his friends looked at him with jaded faces and the brunette resulted in sitting down sighing.

"We know, but we also know you have never gotten so far with somebody you really liked and cared about" Yunho placed his hand on Taehyung's shoulder.

"Thanks guys" Taehyung pouted and looked down, he really didn't feel okay. 

"Wooyoung, can you come help me??" Seonghwa called from the kitchen.

"Sure" The boy got up to help his friend cook while the others tried to cheer up Taehyung. 

++++

"Taehyung!! What is this??!" At some point Yeosang grabbed Taehyung's phone shrieking.

<Jungkook>

Me: Jungkook please answer me.

I'm sorry! Let me explain!

Jungkook please, give me another chance, I'll make it up to you!

Please let me try.

Sent at 07h34am

"I had a meltdown this morning?"

"Melt down" Yeosang huffed. "This just cost you your dignity"

"Yeo, go help Seonghwa and Wooyoung before I end up smacking your over the head with this ginger ale bottle" Everyone laughed at San's comment before focusing back on Taehyung.

"I'm okay you guys, I'm just worried about facing him tomorrow..."

"It's going to be hard, but you can do it Tae" San patted him on the shoulder and looked at the others.

++++

After thirty more minutes of cheering up and counsel, a delicious smell hit everyone's nostrils as Seonghwa place a big pot and a smaller one on the table. The boys hurried around the table Wooyoung had previously set, eager to get a taste of Seonghwa's cooking.

"Meatball and tomato sauce with seasoned and sautéed rice. It's not the best but Taehyung you have to go grocery shopping"

"Sorry, but this looks amazing Seonghwa, thank you"

"Don't mention it, come on everyone dig in!" The elder smiled and started filling everyone's plates.

"Oh this sooo good"

"Mmmm yum!"

"Baby, open up"

"Are there more meatballs?"

"I call shotgun!"

"Bullshit"

"Shut up guys. Just eat" The evening went by, Taehyung feeling like the luckiest guy in the world to have, such amazing friends, his heart beginning to heal with their help.