20

Taehyung's P.O.V

Driiiiiing

I swing my arm to shut off the alarm and stir in my bed for about ten minutes, I was anxious and eager for this day to start. I was afraid that maybe our personalities didn't match, maybe we would be uncomfortable during the whole evening or what if we couldn't get past the boss-employee line, but on the other hand I was dying to get to know Jungkook more and spend some time alone with him.

Deciding this was definitely going to be a good night, I get up and go shower. I eat my usual breakfast; eggs with toast and decide to call my parents to keep them updated, they lived in United States, so I didn't see them often.

Once I was done with all of that it was already lunch, I groan not wanting to eat lunch by myself once again. Remembering I was going to need help later today, I decide to ask my friends to come over for lunch and stay later to help me pick yet another outfit and simple be there for morale.

<The weird bunch>

Me: Hi guys!

Sexythang: Hey there

Me: I thought you could all come over and eat lunch at my place, maybe later you could help me with an outfit and just stick around?

Sexythang: Count me in!

BeautyandaBeauty: Sure, me too!

SmallMinion: I'll come too then ^^

SleepyCutie: Same

FixOn: Yep me too

Jongho: Sorry I can't come, I have vocal training

SleepyCutie: You sure that's not crush fruit with my bare hands training?

Jongho: Pretty sure -_-

Everest: I can't come either, sorry. I'm stuck at work.

Me: On a Saturday?

Everest: Yeah, they had me doing extra hours.

SmallMinion: How come?

Everest: It might involve Wooyoung...

GiantBaby: So unexpected

SleepyCutie: You coming Yunho?

GiantBaby: No, I already made plans. Sorry guys.

FixOn: No worries, I'm sure us five will solve Taehyung's problems xd

Me: Just come over.

I roll my eyes and exit WhatsApp, I log on my UberEATS application and ask for enough food for all my friends and I and wait to see who comes first.

++++

30 minutes later

As it turns out, Yeosang and Wooyoung were the first ones to arrive. Soon followed by Seonghwa and Hongjoong.

We were now all sitting on my couch, Wooyoung going through my as he calls "vintage collection" of cd's, Seonghwa was re-organizing my kitchen for the umpteenth time whereas Yeosang, Hongjoong and I were chilling waiting for either Mingi or the food.

"Oh the food is here, I'll be right back" I get up and step outside onto the curb, I walk over to a black motorbike and take my food. At that moment another motorbike parks in front of my house, I see a very tall man get off and a brunette head appear from underneath the helmet.

"Tae! Need help with that?" I smile and nod as Mingi rushes over to help me with all the bags and sodas and everything. We finally manage to balance it all but came to a stop at my closed front door. I'm here wondering what to do when I see Mingi's already got a solution.

"KOREAN BIG MINION COME OPEN THIS DOOOOR" I hear him kick the door to mark his point and wince for my poor door. A few seconds later, an angry Hongjoong opens it, letting us in.

"Hurry hurry hurry, my arms are about to fall off" With a big sigh, I drop everything on my kitchen counter, the rest of my friends arriving like hungry hyenas.

 In five seconds, they had taken all the food out of the bags and spread them on the coffee table in my living room. I go sit on my carpet in front of the table next to Seonghwa, I see Mingi sitting on the couch next to Wooyoung, but two others seem to be missing.

"Yeosang! I saved you a seat next to me" Seonghwa patted an empty space next to him on the rug where Yeosang obediently went to sit as we all rolled our eyes, getting death stares from our ravenette friend. 

"Of course, I don't get a seat" The toilet flushes as Hongjoong comes out of the bathroom, his eyes falling on us with a jaded face.

"You can sit here with me, I don't mind" And so Hongjoong went to sit next to Mingi, one leg on top of his since there was limited space. We all looked at each other and back to the two blushing messes, internally laughing and squealing.

"Who wants sushi?" Seonghwa asks.

"Me please"

"Mingi, pass them to me once you're done?"

"Maki anybody?"

"Here!"

"Wooyoung, be careful with the sauce."

"Please. Anyone wants to share the black bean noodles with me?"

"I'll take some" I grab a few and place them in my plate.

"Hongjoong, anything?"

"California rolls please, Seonghwa"

"Everyone good?" We all nod and start eating, and like always we still ended up eating from everybody's plates, carton or whatever they had in front of them.

I was busy with my sushi when I feel someone throw a chopstick at me. I look up and see Hongjoong was trying to get my attention, I see him look to his right and back to me. I turn my head to the left and see Yeosang pouting his lips and opening his mouth, mentioning to Seonghwa that he wanted him to feed him.

As the whipped man he is, the ravenette grabs a maki between his chopsticks, dips it into some soy sauce, adds a tad of wasabi and a slice of candied ginger before softly bringing it to the boy's mouth. Yeosang happily takes the prepared maki before smiling brightly at his now melting friend.

"Thank you, Hwa" I decide to leave this two in their own world and focus back on my sushi.