26

Taehyung's P.O.V

It was time for me to clock out of work, it was already seven pm and I had stayed thirty more minutes to close a file for tomorrow. I secretly hoped that Jungkook would have come down to see me or written me a message but nothing.

I had been cleaning a few things in the kitchen seeing how Yoongi and Jimin seemed to be too lazy to do it themselves and Namjoon had grew tired of doing it himself.

Sighing, I go back inside my office, a red spot on my keyboard immediately catches my attention. I walk towards it and pick up a flower, a red rose to be precise. One from the bouquet I had sent to Jungkook. With shaking hands, I detach the note hanging from its stem.

34 Hill Ride, the white house. Meet me tonight.

Jungkook

His address. He left me his address. I smiled and held the note close to my chest. At last he had shown an ounce of care. I couldn't wait, I grabbed my jacket and other belongings and dashed to my car.

As I passed by the reception, I asked one of the girls if Jungkook had already left. Turns out he had left about two hours ago, I guess he waited for everyone to go home before leaving the note. I wonder who he asked to drop it, but none of that mattered. I got inside my car, marked the address in my GPS and raced there.

++++

About fifteen minutes later I parked in front of a big white house. I knew it was this one but a part of me was scared to go knock. What if we fought again, what if things turned out bad? Well I guess I wasn't going to find out from the inside of my car. Taking a deep breath, I come out and slowly walk towards the front door. I search for a doorbell and ring.

"Jungkook, hi" It didn't take long for the door to open, without knowing it I found myself face to face with the ravenette.

"You seem startled, are you okay?"

"Yes, I guess I almost expected a butler to open the door" I blurt out.

"No, nothing like that, just me" He chuckled before resting his body on the door. "Are you coming in?"

"Do you want me to come in?" I ask.

"I don't mind" He opens the door wide and I come in. I was now in his living room, there was a chimney with a running fire in front of a comfy looking couch. Behind it were two white couches separated by a wood and glass coffee table. Really nice looking furniture decorated the room, with fancy paintings and beautiful flowers arrangements.

"It's very nice here" I say as I look around.

"Oh thank you, sit anywhere you'd like" Jungkook grabbed some papers that were laying around and placed them elsewhere.

"Oh okay" I stiffly sat on one of the white sofas. I really didn't know what to do, Jungkook seemed rather calm, but I couldn't stop thinking about his cold voice and empty stare from the other night.

"You can relax, Tae. I didn't ask you to come here to yell at you" He says as sat down next to me.

"Then why did you ask me to come here?" I ask in a small voice. I see him scooch closer to me and tense even more if possible.

"Well, I wanted to thank you for the beautiful flowers and for once again making the first step" He looked at me with sincere eyes and I could feel butterflies going crazy in my tummy.

"It's quite alright, it's the least I could do because of what happened" I look down and fiddled with my rings.

"You sound like a lawyer, am I really this scary?" He says leaning back on the couch.