Smol update.

Hello lovely people!
First off, I just wanna thank y'all for the support this story has already gotten! Imma try my hardest to make new parts for you every week, but I have a lot of school and other stuff going on rn, so the new chapters might not be too frequent. However, I will try my hardest to keep you posted about how the story is going. I am currently working on a new chapter, which should be online by around Monday/Thursday when I've  edited it all.

Also, lots of ppl have been adding this story to their Sun×Moon reading lists, and although that was not the original aim of this story, I have been meaning to write a Sun×Moon fanfic for a while now. So I'd just like to clear a few things up.

★Sun and Moon [along with the other animatronics] are not related in this AU, unless otherwise stated. If Moon is referring to Sun as his 'brother' he only means that by the way he views their relationship, like that of siblings. Same goes for everyone else, again, unless otherwise stated.

★Just a warning that, yes, I will be shipping Sun×Moon. Bear in mind this is an AU, and I do not ship the actual characters from Fnaf or S.A.M.S. [but it's fine if you do] Again, though, if the chapters going that way I will be a decent human and warn you prior.

★I will not be writing smut, this is mainly angst and fluff.

★No requests, this time round. I'm hoping that I will be able to write some Oneshots soon, but as of now I'm not taking requests sorry :')

★The characters do not belong to me, fan characters will be getting appropriate credit, this AU is mine and you can use it if you credit me ect
Y'all know this if you read the intro.

Anyways, sorry this took a while, but I will get back to writing, and hopefully the next chapter will be out soon :)

-Opal