22

Content Warning!
Repeated swearing

[Lunar's pov]

    "What the fuck was that?! What was that?" Eclipse steps past me, and back on himself.
     In a circle.
"Even my fucking dreams are against me! So now what?"
    He makes an irritated noise, and slides back down the wall, with his arms folded over his chest.

"What the fuck was that?"
he repeats. "What am I fucking supposed take from that?" he growls again, and turns back to me.
     "It was like this huge, dark room, right?" he starts, making the shape with his hands.
"And the walls were covered in these, these weird, holograms, and they were showing me all these things I remembered. And then there was this guy that was Sun, and kinda wasn't Sun at the same time, and, and he was going on about this 'Solar' person, before this dark liquidy stuff literally turned him into this other creepy animatronic thing. Urgh." he shudders.
     I pull a loose pad of paper off his small desk, and produce a blunt pencil, previously buried somewhere in my jacket. While my brother curses on about the dream, I perch on a dull turquoise beanbag chair and nod in response, running the wooden stick of lead around the stained page until we are both finished.
  I can tell how tired he is, he never swears at anything.
     I hold the faded sketch to him, and he points at it.
     "That's him!
   That's him exactly..
How did you get him so perfectly?" he passes it back "That's incredible!"

I study my own drawing.
     I don't think I knew how my own skills had improved.

     "You really don't realise your talents, Lune." Eclipse offers back to me, while I silently ball it up in my fist and push down into my pocket.
     "Mm." I respond.

And that is the most complete conversation we have had in a number of months.