Everything....starts

"Vrushali!!..." Came a voice.

The young girl looked back.

"Ha maa.." a scared and meek voice.

"putri ha toh bataye abb app kaha gayi thi matlab hame pata hai app toh bina kisi bhi garbar ke rahengi nahi apni" with a sarcasm the women said to her daughter.

"Ohho maa dekhiye ham college ajj isiliye gaye thai ham apni research ke liye..." She replied.

"Research ha! Yaha par bola tha maine ki ajj hame jana hai kaam sai bahar aur kya research ha tumhari mahabharat haina beta joh ho gaya abb usse badal dogi kya..".

"Nahi maa par chize dekhne mai kya burai hai ek connection dikhta hai.." Vrushali replied.

"Hmmm...kya karu mai tumhara chalo abb ajana baad mai kuch der baad khane ke lia niche" she sighed and left while vrushali started at the Mahabharata book she brought she was really connected to it.

"Waise toh mujhe har charecter acha lagta hai par..." She opened a page where the death of a person was written she looked at it sighing.

"You deserved better" without realising a lone tear escaped she noticed it and then slowly looked at the mirror "mai ro kyu rahi hu.." she didn't knew why all of sudden she was crying like this she closed the book or can say a whole thing the book which stated everything she looked at the clocked "thik hai phir mai apne baki sare papers ajj hii khatam kar dungi" she said with determination and took hold of her laptop,pen pencil and notes.

As the moon sighed upon a window with papers and a soft breeze as vrushali was shown keeping her head and resting after completing her work.

It was around 2:30 am in the clock when the thin finger of the watch slightly was moving towards the 12 just a few seconds and it struck 1...2 ....3....4...5...and 12.

The clock stoped suddenly as the wind stopped everything the sound of every insect and as lotus dark skinned but divine legs came in view in the thin light of moon a morpankh was shown a smile played on the person's face when he took out a flute and started a sweet melody the wind strted blowing the clock was still at 12 but what happened was that it looked as if the thin beautiful girl before the person laid unaffected the flute continued....as we get a series of something new and something divine.

To be continued....

Hey guys i am amateur but passionate writer name is Neera i am a small girl with small thoughts this book is not for provoking but for some peace i will add every possible way to get you guys and meet your expectations i wish to be supported maybe not a new person i won't lie but i will surely tell you about myself when i am ready.

For the next chapters and upcoming.

The thin forest dweled up as a white mace along with a person on it were going .....

"App kon hai devi...".

"Devi kon devi mai...yaha kaise mai toh apne kamre mai thi..."....

"Pranipat Rajkumari Maharaj apki pratiksha kar rahe hai...".

.......

"Mai yaha sirf apke liye ayyi thi abb pata chalta hai ki kyu apke baree mai padhne sai netro mai anshu atte thai hame apse prem ho gaya hai...".

"Ham apke liye nahi hai...".

"Kyu...kya ek kanya apne liye khud ka jeevansathi joh har kadam pe sath rahe usse nahi bol sakti ki kitna prem hai usse uss manusya sai..".

"Prem karna ek alag baat hai par ham apko wo jeevan nahi de sakte...".

"Hame wo jeevan nahi apke sath jeevan chhaiye...".

Thank you ☘️🍂.