Chapter 1✨

As suryadev was shining with prosperity and the thick beautiful forest was shown birds sang as a man was seen in ganga looking directly towards the sun open eyes and gold earrings on ears as if a god was on earth actually a demigod but still unaware.

His eyes reveal brown orbs with a glint of fire and hairs till shoulder wearing some ornaments and a white dhoti as he came up from devi ganga's lap.

Wearing a simple angavastra on his up body he got ready to leave
Not before bowing and joining hands in front of suryadev one last time it was a routine for this young man.

He finally retarded towards the forest or anyone can say towards his home Hastinapur.

Scene change
Vrushali's POV
I opened my eyes to look at a very thick forest full with Green oh i started dreaming forests instead of chocolates i will search on internet what does it mean with a small smile i closed my eyes again offcourse i will be on my table with maa shouting at me it is always the same.

More time passed by the ant were on their way for work when a small little red ant came near the lost sleeping girl just closed eyes maybe out of curiosity of course he gave off a bite to that girl of course :).

"Ahhh...!" Vrushali shouted and rubbed the place where the red ant left its mark.

"Kya yaar sapne mai bhi dard hota..." She stopped mid sentence and stood up before smiling like a confused balaak.

"Yeh sapna hii hai of course kya mai bhi" She shook her head but of course curiosity kills the cat she pinched herself tightly and shouted "ahhh!".

She looked at the mark where the ant and her fingers left bite off she looked at it for a few seconds before fainting as a strong pair were wrapped around her before she fell eyes closed she opened them for a few seconds to see a man with Blurry face and some ornaments and closing them again.

No ones POV

As the young man from before held the lady in his arms he looked at her weird clothes and hair in a braid.

"Inke baal bandhe hai toh yeh vivahit hai sayad hame inhe asai nahi chuna chahiye par inhe dekh kar nahi lagta yeh vivahit hai na mangalsutra sindoor kuch bhi nahi..." He talked to himself when hesitation came before he picked the lady in his arms and took her near his horse.

He again hesitated before opening her hair if people saw her like this then they would definitely see her as married braid and buns signify marriage but he can easily say that this lady is not married and so he quickly opened her hair offcourse maintaining a distance he kept her up on the horse and sat still maintaining a distance.

The ride continued....

To be continued....

:p sorry for mistakes ayyo it's just that what i have read braids and bun do signify marriage the lady is vrushali offcourse but the man....ummmmm....you all can guess...

Yours Neera

Bye bye guyz 👀...