chapter 8- vrisha- "The LOST princess"

"Wo sadev tumhare sath hai tumhe pata nahi par wo jarur hai kisi bhi roop mai usse dhunde wo jarur milega"

Vrushali's POV

All the while sakha has babbled every single detail I mean the things were those that nobody in kaliyuga knew and also they were not simple but still krishn said they are just simple facts
It runs chills down my spine dear Lord please don't let my hind brain portion be ruined due to the dwaparyuga version of "family drama" Well I can't call it anything else through a bit disrespectful but who can actually respect people who fought for a mere throne for years and then used a women(draupadi here) as a bait and saw her as maid for pleasure disrespecting her.

"Sakhi look I understand your dilemma but you must change the things as niyati wants don't go against her" Sakha advised her as if 'I know what niyati is gonna do'.

"But sakha when will we meet I mean.. " Vrushali pouted she wanted to meet the vishnu avatar he was the one she has been talking to him for so long now every person in kaliyug just wants to meet him only even if for a millisecond that is enough.

"Sakhi itni utsukta sarvpratham tumhe hastinapur ke liye pag lene parenge" Keshav smiled within himself in dwarka.

Pag lene parega means kadam badhane parenge

"But sakha what are the conditions you know pandavas and kauravas have huge enmity from childhood only" Vrushali replied.

Krishna smirked "this is fun he needs to create some more chaos now".

"Sakhi abb wo log toh gurukul mai hai unke Anna ke liye adhik sai adhik ghata(time) hai tumhare pass" Krishna said with mischief in his tone unnoticed by vrushali.

"Hmmm.. Paran.. " Vrushali was cut off with the sound of something falling down.

She looked back cautiously and knew Krishna was gone as he already said nobody could hear him or see this drisya of her talking to him so he had to disappear.

"Kon hai" She said slowly but stiffly her hand drawn towards her waist dragger and pulling it out
Ya she was not a kalyugi geek anymore she knew how to fight and  protect herself.

She quickly asserted her sword towards the bushes only for...

A sharp sword to be directed in her direction and blocked with her dragger.

Vrushali stiffened back in her place the person behind the sword was surely a great warrior or something her hands trembled but held on to protect herself.

She looked at the person who was behind her dasha of struggle now brown eyes shone as the Aaditya itself such a face with the glint of maturity,bravery and still innocence no calmness.

Her mind almost blanked out looking at him "his forehead had a surya tilak he looked divine to ,his wavy hair was a cherry on top ... Wait wait what is she thinking Vrushali! get yourself together not a bit cool to ogle at a random stranger " She scolded herself coming out of her trance .

The person behind the sword raised his brow  at the tiny figure she looked umm..small did he just attack a 8 year old child. (ps: she is 14 btw).

"Kids shouldn't attack elders and at least be careful" He spoke as if talking to kids.

"You who are you.. " Vrushali spoke as her eyes literally threw draggers at him for calling her a kid Narayana she was 23 from mind and 14 physically there is no way he is doing this.

Krishna from dwarka *casually having makhan * Oh sakhi just come on *he spoke in a duh tone still having mischief in his eyes*.

To a level Radhey was confused with her voice it seemed a bit matured not for a kid at least then he noticed her clearly her face did look small but her body features were of a young maiden 
Oh suryanarayana! he mistook a lady for a child.

"Withdraw your weapon.. " Vrushali spoke looking at his confused face because she realised even he didn't knew about her sudden attack and only did that with reflex through she was still offended for being called a kid.

Karna drew his weapon as vrushali also did it but kept it in her hand in case if she finds the need to protect  from this unknown man..

Both of them stood looking at each other, confused about their next words.

"Umm.. Devi" Radhey tried initiating the conversation.

Vrushali looked at him Cautiously.

"I am sorry I attacked you and also for misunderstanding you for a child.. " Karna said the last line with blood streaming his face embarrassed.

Vrushali scanned him throughly. 'You need to answer vrushali ' her mind spoke up.

"shreeman it was a mistake on my part too, I mistook it to be a wild animal" the kalyugi apologized for her act.

"Your parichay Devi" Karn tried to keep his voice respectful.

Vrushali visibly froze 'I can't tell him I am a kalyugi nor that I am a lost princess'.

"Shreeman mai vrisha hu, a villager" Vrushali lied her clothes were same as of a village girl but shit offcourse her showing off her fighting skill was water of bucket thrown on her covering.

Karna of course was a bit suspicious of an ordinary girl and a villager no he doesn't get any hint to believe except her clothes her grip on her dragger stopped his sword not a ordinary act from a village girl.

Vrushali paled oh keshav! She was doomed for sure and also Adhim would soon be on his way to find her.

To be continued...

Hope you guys found this part satifactory enough I don't know exactly but thank you to everyone who vote for me through very less...

Thank you
Govind sakhi
Neera~