Bonus 1...

Vrushali was walking with her 25kg bag on her shoulders with her companions around why she even agreed upon this trip to the jungle to many things.

"Deviya hame araam karna chhaiye asai hii chalte rahe raat ho jayegi fir kaha jayenge" she said to her companion and leader she had a yellow badge on.

"Sahi keh rahi ho tum chalo Rajni,Nilanda,Priya tum sabb ek tent bana lo Vrushali mai,diya ek bana lenge" all of them started setting their things it was a cold night not much but still.

Deviya the group leader lit up the fire getting some heat all of them took some chai and coffee in their hands before chit chatting.

"Vrushali tunee toh pehle hii padh rakha hoga na exam ke liye.." Diya asked.

"Ha ha...madam padhaku aur kitabi kida asai hii thodi jani jatii hai" Priya added.

Vrushali took a sip before saying.

"Aree yaar nahi hui hai padhai meri aur ek baat bolu maine abhi tak bhism aur yudhisthir ki research papers nahi kiye hai pata nahi kya hoga.." she said.

Vrushali was a college student but a researcher too from a small age she always wanted to relate to mahabharat her name was Vrushali even though not a prominent character it was still like a devi of sacrifice and performed sati but she still believed she didn't do it quite right whatever she was currently doing some research on the famous dharmaraj of Mahabharata.

"Ohho yaar kitni boring hai tu hamesha mahabharat...this that karn yudhisthir pata nahi kya kya pata chale kisi din sach me tujhe shri krishna lene chale ayye firr jana waha aur bethkar sabka interview lena" Rajni joked.

"Ha aur nahi toh kya.." all laughed at the comment of Nilanda.

"Bas karo aur dekho itni der ho gayi abhi hame bari bari jagna hai mera shift 3 sai 5 baje tak hai mai tabb tak sane chali.

Vrushali got inside her tent while all her friends accept deviya who will be currently petrolling as living in a forest of gujrat and sleeping like nothing is not easy they have to be careful and one has to keep while the others sleep.

Deviya had to keep an eye out for 2 hours then Rajni,Priya,Nilanda,Vrushali and Diya...

Deviya kept an open eye and stayed when Rajni took her place finally after her good night sleep as the night continued it was 2:45 am a guss was heard but Nilanda keeping an eye didn't care and just thought it was the rabbit who ran.

At 2:55 am vrushali got outside and looked at nilanda who was trying to keep an open eye
She chuckled and kept her hand on her shoulder.

"Ahh!dushman!!" Nilanda screamed and turned only to find vrushali she sighed a relief.

"Ha toh abhi sabko utha deti tu aur ja soja abhi meri baari hai rehne ki ja warna pata chala hame sher nai kha liya.." vrushali said as Nilanda's face lit up on the talk of sleep she kissed vrushali on cheek.

"Hayee!meri chuhiya thank you mai chali.." she ran happily towards the tent.

"Pagal.." vrushali mumbled.

She sat on the wooden log near the fire with a mug of hot milk pouring in her cup while mixing with coffee.

She looked up and it was so cold even though it was not all winter but still ok.

She looked towards the tents and smiled all her friends were literally sleeping like kumbhkaran she should have taken an early shift maybe deviya is getting a good sleep after all but still she sighed.

She took a sip of the coffee and closed her eyes her hands were covered with hand gloves but still a gust of wind was there.

She opened her eyes but closed them again nature and vrushali were best friends after all.