chapter 6- 'Grihmargriti'

Disclaimer: some dialogues are for entertainment purposes only not to hurt any religious or cultural sentiment.

Grihmargriti is a sanskrit word meaning going back home.

◦•●◉✿Start ✿◉●•◦
◦•●◉✿______________________✿◉●•◦

As bhagwañ hari and suryaputrā went through the marg to the ashram of pashurama they were at the sight of Dharini the harini
Wife of Parshurama and laxmi of Narayan.

"Pranaam Gurumata" Vasusen greeted and touched her feet.

"Yashasvi bhava" Harini smiled saying.

"Swami.. " She looked at her husband and smiled.
Parshurama nodded with a rigid face.

"Gurumata, Gurudev said you wanted to talk about something important" He said.

"Well yes Putrā" The incarnation of mata Laxmi smiled at him "now that your siksha had ended i have something very important for you" Karna was in thoughts Gurumata was not revealing it well.

Harini with a soft chuckle understood his thoughts.

"Mother knows everything" Mata Laxmi smiled

"Putra here" She gave him a box wrapped in a cloth.

"For your future this will come in handy i wish you will always blossom" She blessed handing him the box.

He looked rather calculative well
And looked at the divine couple but proceeded to open the box.

"No wait putra!" Dhairini said.

"Why mata" He asked in a questioning tone.

"Well you can only open it at a specific time now just keep it to yourself"

Karna was confused but nevertheless nodded.

Parshuram looked at his student with hope well he hopes his other students can give him some gyaan
Bhismā is actually his student's grandfather(pitamaha).

Well he(Krishna) will handle it.

"Now Putra you can take up your things and budbaak phirse mujhe pareshan karne ayya firr dekhna itne dande marunga firr tu chalna bhul jawoga".

Karna sweated and smiled nervously as a student gets when the teacher scolds them in front of the class
But there was no one here karna was relaxed at that.

"Swami app yeh kya keh rahe hai manna ki yeh thoda budbaak hai par asai kon kehta hai" Dharini hissed at her husband.

While karna was confused, what should he take as Gurumata taking his side or indirectly telling him that he is a Budbaak.

"Bhai insultwa hii howa raho hai maro, bhag hii phoot gayo hai" Karna muttered under his breath.

While he muttered his Gurumata was maybe rusht with her swami and parshurama sighing again.

Karna giggled this happened once in a while only but he really enjoyed it
If not for his gurudev's glare he would have laughed out loud but he knew it. "dande bekar mai kon khatta hai".

While Dharini just sighed and handed something to karna wrapped with banana leaves.

"Putra you may need this during your journey" Dharini smiled at him while the vishnu incarnation was like "ha ha karlo prem bhar bhar ke apne putraaaaa ko".

"Thank you mata" Karna almost chirped smelling the food.

"Kheer and chawal right mata" Karna said when parshuram looked at him wide eyed.

"Wait! Kheer priye... " Dharini just smiled almost giggled "swami i have made for you too" She smiled mischievously.

"Ahem... Hmm" The sixth incarnation of narayanā coughed awkwardly.

Karn smiled at both of them

"Gurudev..Gurumata i should take my leave now" He bent down to take their blessing.

"Chiranjeevi bhava" They both blessed him.

Karn stood up , taking his Dhanush and Stuff with him.

To be continued...

So actually the cursing part I don't want to add through it was stated that bhagwan parshuram already knew who is karn actually so yes I will let him say the truth on a day..like a flashback you know.

Sneak peak now.

"Devi apka parichay" the man cocked his brow looking at the young maidan

"Vrisha..hamara naam vrisha"

.......

The man was shocked to a level

"Hmm.." the man hummed as gave her a piece of cloth

"Yeh kyu"

"Apko iski avasakta hai"

....

Now thank you guys

Krishna priye
Neera~