chapter 5- pashuramā shishya

Hey guys here is a short note of my readers who asked if this story is a revenge story Well, the name of the epic turns means the turn of events of how it would have been and how it is getting to it can be the same as the previous I have not introduced anyone from hastinapur other than bhism but I am thinking something interesting for the entry of pandavas and Kauravs (:p i can't introduce all of them but ya atleast the one people are mostly familiar suyodhanā is there offcourse and shakuni too *sigh* well i am not ruining it this time. 
Anyways let us get inside.

"Maan ko shanti praapt ho tumhi sai Govind" Vrushali Raj

Continue~

Vrushali sighed looking at Adhim who was chopping those logs,she hella wanted to get out of there but after her talk with Madhav and when Adhim found her he never left her alone he even took Vrushali out and chopped atleast 5-6 dry trees so that there was no shortage of firewood and she will be under his watch and what say Adhim was a damn 9 years old.

Vrushali just wanted to laugh at that but of course she can't after realising this is dwaparyugā and people here look older than what they are actually and they live longer of course she had read that around 1000 years bruh the oldest person on earth in kaliyug is 127 or something and.
The hella her younger brother used to poke his hand in his nose when he was 9 yucks! And here this person is a bodyguard cutting woods and being a sade cheh foot ka khamba( 6 feet long tower).

She couldn't just do anything even God was being like this.

"Well sakhi i am just here for you but sorry you have to handle your angrakshak yourself" Krishna's voice echoed in her head.

Well ya she was now used to it
He used to do this always!for god sake
Well nobody would say anything for their sake so it was no use.

"Rajkumari you can go and take some rest inside" Adhim said looking at Vrushali who was sitting on a tree log.

Vrushali smiled before her inner voice spoke inside her head.
"He didn't even let me lift a glass of water and here he is telling me to rest!".

She frowned and Adhim looked at her curiously.

"Rajkumari you are ok?" He questioned.

"Umm... actually i..." She looked at Adhim who just looked at her innocently now she wanted to pull his cheek.

"Yes rajkumari" he took her out of her trance.

"I wanted to go and have some warm up" Adhim looked calculative.

"You have me we can go to the waterfalls tomorrow" vrushali seemed excited well maybe she could communicate to Madhav again.

"Sure!" She went inside the hut and adhim sighed at what is even going on here he looked up at the sky.

"Oh jyestha how i wish to tell you who i am" he muttered to himself and picked up the logs.

Far away a man smiled swaying away his flute in hand.

"Well dear you will surely get your jyestha" he played the flute in sync.

Scene shift
Mahendragiri

The fog covered the mountain as we see a young holding a bow with sharp eyes as eagle and clenched jaw he looked before him a small wooden bird moving from one side to other on the other hill of the mountain he aimed at the bird and looked before it taking a arm and realsed his arrow
Perfect hit to the eye he looked happy at least now but didn't show it on face.

"Vasusenā.." he heard a stiff voice behind him.

He turned and bowed before the well built man but still a little old maybe.

"Pranaam Gurudev" he said.

" Kalayan ho" he said as Vasusen got up.

"Radheya i have a very important thing to discuss..." He said seriously the 6th immortal incarnation of Vishnu was very different from the calm Ramā and mischievous Krishna.

" Ji Gurudev" he said as a agyakariyamā student.

"You are depriving yourself from sleep and food and that is why i am proud of you and i have something for you" he said karna was rather shocked his teacher was always supportive but in an indirect way never saying any praises or something directly well a new thing.

"Gurudev it is your teaching i am this much otherwise i am nothing and i am your student you already are giving me your teaching i don't want anything" Parshuramā looked satisfied with the reply.

"Well that is why i am here to ask for my gurudakshina and also your training is completed that is why i am here today your gurumata dharini wants to give you something" he almost was gonna huff.

well Karnā would have chuckled if not for his self control mata dharini is Chanchala and the chanchala of hari can trouble him even if Parshuramā is the most serious maybe but still he is hari in front of his chanchala the one who she shares everything calmness but bliss was there life he learned a lot from them.

"Ji Gurudev" he replied simply.

"Abb chaloge vasusenā" he replied maybe irritated at the ji gurudev which sounded ancient 'yes sir'.

Both of them went towards the ashram of Parshurama and Dharini

To be continued....
Well bhagwan pashuram is according to me the most serious one of hari who is all mischievous well i sometimes think it can be scary but about mata dharini i can say she is still chanchala and offcourse as a thing i may add some banter of them in the next chapters so forgive me for hurting anyone's feeling...

Thank you

Krishn ki sakhi
Neera~