chapter 4-uncertain nights

Sun was shining in the kingdom of Hastinapur while the birds chirped and children played outside their homes with everything perfect when the scream of soldiers was heard.

"Adharmi how dare you!" he choked the fragile little body from neck.

"Ahhh...haa..ha" he tried breathing but couldn't due to armed mans power,he was nothing in front of him.

"Don't you know suta can't recite the vedas and you brat with your filthy mouth for this you should be ashamed" he held him in air as all the children shivered in fear looking at the scene.

Changed scene.

"Radha maa i am going to ganga shore for some water" he said to his mother who was washing the utensils.

"Thik hai aur ha Radheya bring shon with you mahadeva know where that brat is" she sighed.

Vasusena chuckled at his mother's words it was a daily entertainment for him now all day his brother getting heck like taunts and scolding through the youngest.
Karna changed the way being youngest and being the most loved is not a cup of tea for him it was more like.
Mai-bada-hu-bada jyada-pyaar.

He took the water filling vessels going out of there looking here and there for taking a trace of shon as he neared the village turning he looked at the crowd confused.

he looked but couldn't see carefully though he was a small boy but still had a tall figure still can't fight those tall 8'2 figures.

"Bhrata Vasusen...shon he is.." he then spotted the huffing kid in front nearly 5'1 looking tensed with sweat beads on forehead.

"What happened why are you so tensed" he asked with a confused and tense tone at the mention of shon a pang shot in his mind and his sixth sense told him something is not right.

"Shon...he is there being held by the soldiers" Vasusen's eyes widened at the statement he quickly ran past the crowd looking at the scene in front of him before his eyes turned red.

"Ha bol sut! Will you ever recite those holy mentions with this mouth of yours" he threatened the small boy as he shivered the crowd stood still no one had the courage to do anything feeling just guilt for not able to save the boy and some just looked normal as it if it was normal.

"Huh...mhhh...ha" Shon tried to answer when an arrow landed right on the hand of the soldier making him shout.

"Ahhh!" He whimpered in pain leaving Shon who coughed holding his neck with the red marks of the hands which held him.

"Who dares to act such an insolent act!" Another Soldier shouted while all of the crowd had their eyes fixed at a particular place the soldiers looked at each other before the face came in view.

A surya tilak on forehead with golden shining kundal on his 'Karn'(ears)and a confident gaze of elegance was the word which should be engraved for him with his jewels and ang-vastra flowing from his body with his hands clutched around the dhanush of wood which looked more than a royal or celestial one with its design.

"You mere sutputra! Don't you know it is adharm for suta to raise weapons" he shouted at him.

"You should have said that before you touched my brother" his eyes were red with venom clearly visible.

"Oh fruits of same trees i get it" the soldier who was shot,spoke of an indecisive look at him.

"Then we should teach a lesson to this brat too" he picked up his axe before throwing it towards karn when his kavach appeared shining.

The soldiers and the people all around gasped at it.

"You only talk big" he mocked a glare at the soldier while he gritted his teeth.