chapter 7- "A change for the future"

"You just need faith in himHe will just be with you"

He will just be with you"

The Gurukul of Dronacharya was quiet today well either Guru dron has thrown the kuru princes out of course after being fed up with the fights of Kauravas and Pandavas Or all of them are getting some new shiksha today.

Flashback~

Brahma muhurat

"Suyodhana!.. " A shout was heard
A handsome and young boy with many other boys surrounding probably suyodhana looked towards the source of voice  along with the free audience of course.

"What happened Mitr ashwa why are you shouting like a banshee" Suyodhan passed on a bored look.

"Oh come on mitr be serious in life.. " Ashwatthama was literally going to shove his head in mata Dharini(Earth) if Duryodhan doesn't stop his apparently "not interested" Looks.

"So what is the thing that you are here mitr.. " Duryodhan enquired giving some Interest.

"We have something urgent pitashree is taking us to forest today.. " Ashwatthama replied.

"But gurubhrata ashwa what is there to shout like this gurudev frequently takes us to rounds like this.. " Vikarn one of the brothers said.

"There was nothing to worry about if the case was simple priye Vikarn...you think I am a mad person shouting like a banshee for nothing" Ashwatthama's voice dipped with sarcasm.

Vikarn realised the weight of the situation and decided to be quiet.

"Mitr Ashwa what are you waiting for quickly tell us the reason for you shouting like a banshee" Suyodhana said now interested in the topic.

"Yes Gurubhrata Ashwa" All the brothers who were present said in unison except Duryodhan of course.

"Ya so...pitashree is going to test us all if we are capable of something now as we are now old enough to be left off as free warriors" Ashwa said, well his main goal was to inform both the kauravas and pandavas but apparently yudhishthir shood him away saying something about dharma.

"Chalo kuch toh uttam layo ho mitr wo bhi brahma muhurat ke awsar par.." Suyodhana said folding his hands in front of his chest.

Ashwatthama well thought of himself as the aunty in villages who always are doing "chugli" But decided to take the praise.

"Parantu mitr yeh tumne kaise soch liya ki mai dhritarashtr putr Aryavrat ka hone wala samrat , Uss purush ko kisi ke boli par ya kisi naye parikshan sai kya bhay hoga apetu tumne bata diya chalo.. " Duryodhan's voice dipped with ego.

Ashwatthama frowned 'there was no good of him for telling something which should be kept confidential to any of them yudhishthir and duryodhan only have this in common one is for dharma and another for ego 'oh mahadev!'.