Chapter 12- Suryaputra is...Mysterious.

"Oh Murlidhar give me the power to fight of my inner Enemies"My devotion and love for you is indeed all

My devotion and love for you is indeed all.

Vrushali's POV

Nice...very nice! Narayan knows what the heck is going on in my life a year before from Kaliyug to Dwaparyug then Mahabharat and I have changed it with my presence...cherry on top my Bodyguard is fighting with a person who is also mind it a 'Warrior!' I think my life can't be any better..

Third person's POV

"You are a Princess?!.. " Vrisha's voice was a mix of calculation and confusion as if Analyzing wth is actually going on.

"So what you! Dacoit! You dared to point the sword at her" Adhim was just on the brink to attack the man in front of him who apparently had pointed a sword at his sister.

"It was not my intention I sensed someone who was stalling towards me so I went ahead and I took out my sword for safety and was greeted with your princess's dragger.." Karna said politely but his tone was stiff and cold.

Adhim relaxed a bit but not a brink to move away,protecting his Jyesta was his priority what would Maharaj say if he saw the princess in this condition.

"And I am sorry if Dev..I mean Rajkumari was hurt anywhere, she looked regal and well decked like a noble and of course far from a washer girl what can I do? So I am sorry again" At his apology different reactions were obtained..

Adhim momenterally put his sword back while Vrushali's face became red.

"I look regal and well decked like a noble" Her heart thuded wait....shoot it was hormones playing! *snorts in her head* this is a teenage body what can you expect she had first time heard someone compliment her like this and that of opposite gender and this body would of course take it as ..... Flirty remark..or rizz her pituitary gland! Sucks.

"Rajkumari! " Adhim's voice brought her back to reality.

"Ye..yes" Her tone changed now and her flush still a little visible though.

"I am sorry again Rajkumari for the misunderstanding! " Karna joined his hands.

Vrushali clutched on to her Sarees hem ok it was , one of the warriors of the epic the son of lord Surya was joining his hands in front of her!.

"It's okay Mahodaya I was myself clueless how to explain myself to you but now...it is okay" Vrushali smiled at him.

Adhim looked at them not understanding what type of awkwardness and ajeeb this situation and conversation had caught into.

Adhim looked at Karn "So Mahodaya we shall take our leave" Karna nodded and joined his hands.

"Pranipaat Rajkumari..." He stopped knowing her name which she introduced was fake.

"...Vrushali it is. " She smiled introducing herself though her name and the fake name meant the same.

Karna nodded and went off towards his way when she looked at him and lost somewhere....wasn't he surprised 'Does SHE also exist in this world' , for a second thought Suryaputra is...Mysterious.

"Jyesta!" Adhim's voice yet again brought her back to earth.

"Ya Anuj... "

"That person was a strange one, he was dangerous once and then polite next" His remark didn't make any difference to her opinion he was if anything Suryaputra himself.

"It's ok and why did you blurt out my identity" Vrushali shook her head at him for a year now she was living here and apart from training and stuff she knew her identity was a big deal to see.

"Jyesta we are going back tomorrow you know na that is why I thought it won't be a threat but still I think yes I should be in control for that I am sorry" Adhim sighed that in anger he blured out the secret.

"Ok then what were you saying about going back.. " the Kalyugi turned princess questioned.

"Yes...we expect Vidhuyt to be there and also block out Pratham there only" Adhim said his voice turning serious

"Ahha..let's go then" Vrushali and Adhim both went towards their own way.

To be continued...

This was a rather mild interaction between the Main leads yk I don't kinda believe in Love at first sight 'cause it doesn't exist you can't just love a person you met just now. This chapter and the previous ones were for introduction only so that in future it doesn't take a different turn.

Anyways I had my Math pre board today(yesterday) and it was really hard I am sad so I got on to my favourite thing after studying for my IT tomorrow (today).

Your Writer Neera~