Chapter 13- बड़ी समस्याएँ (राक्षस)

"Apart from him no one judges you because he made you and he never judges his creation"

"Belief is the strongest"

Jungles -Hastinapur borders.

"You elephant! " Duryodhan whisper shouted at Vayuputra who was tied with thick tree Creepers, well he was as well.

"As if you eat any less! It was all because of you if you already knew about these damn demons, what in Mahadev's name were you waiting for, a knight in shining armour" Vrikodar mocked the eldest Kauravā.

"Ya as if I was the one love sick and that too with a demon no less" Duryodhan remarked loudly gaining the attention of the two demons behind them who were probably discussing food recipes.

"Hey human quiet down you are too loud" Said one demon with yellow horns and sparky chest.

Duryodhan looked up and down at the former demon and said with an ego latched voice "Hey sparkly demon I am the Rajkumar of Kuru kingdom and son of Maharaj Dhritarastra, you think you have the power to chip me down" .

Bheem rolled his eyes and spoke in a dead pan voice "Isn't it all ironic we are tied up and you are threating him".

" Which side are you on!! Huh! " Gandhari Putr said irritated.

"Abhi toh ham bayei(left) ki aur hai tum batao aur sikhaye tumhe dishayein" Bheem sassed him.

"Hey big kid humans quiet it both of you, Our leaders Sister wants to keep you both down and eat your oesophagus and vocal cords so don't make them dope" Another demon came in when the former demon seemed to be to immersed in the fight.

"Ha chintit na hojayo yeh Vayu ke putr toh Veergati prapt karlenge unke liye" Duryodhan mocked the second Pandava.

"Veergati toh keval Veero ko praapt hoti hai Duryodhan" Bheem replied back.

"Quiet! " A voice came from behind the two demon revealing the lady who was the demon leader's sister Hidimba.

Bheem was for some reason coming true on the words spoken by Duryodhan as he was lost in her still ignoring the skull head she was wearing as hair accessories and the bones as necklace and earrings, her skin was dark and had patches unlike before which was dark but soft, probably the 'Maya' did all the work before.

She came closer walking to them in a slow motion for she was cautious of their moves and confused by the look that big kid human was giving her while the other one had a 'I am so done, let me die and begone look'.

"Saranskam(yellow horn demon) go and prepare the hot water tub and Piranshak go and collect herbs and spices,I am going to eat boiled meat with herbs and spices today " Hidimba smirked looking at both of them as one's eyes became as large as the moon and others were keenly observing the person correction demoness beauty in front of him.

Both the demons ran to do the assigned jobs while Hidimba went and sat down on a rock beside the tree and summoned a sharp knife by a click of hands another Maya of her and sharpening its edge more.

"Listen Bheem We both have to use all our strength to open these thick ropes so on my count push your hands outwards" Duryodhan whispered
to Vayuputr.

Bheem for the first time did not object to the advice of Gandharisut and gave a slow nod almost non visible but still visible to Duryodhan who was for a second in turmoil if it was really his cousin i.e. offical enemy to agree to his idea but still it was not the time to think of that.

"3, 2..,1 Push!! " Duryodhan shouted at top as both of them used their strength to open the creepers around them Hidimba stood up surprised but then smirked and summoned her bow.

"Devi we have not done anything to you so let us go" Bheem said politely with head held high.

Duryodhan was like 'Rakshashi hai asai hii chod degi hame'

"Are you mad!? You think she will just let us go we will have to pass through her " He said in a duh tone to Vrikodar.

"Jyesth says we should first ask for peace then war" Bheem replied back.

"Ya Yudhisthir and his Dharm gyaan" Duryodhan rolled his eyes

Small laughter was heard as both Vrikodar and Suyodhan turned their heads to look at the Demoness laughing to herself.

"You think...I will let you go..." Hidimba wiped the laugh tear from the corner of her eyes "you are mere humans and VERY WEAK and Your Jyesth or whatever I think he speaks RUBBISH" Her words struck Bheem and Duryodhan gritted his teeth , between Bheem and Duryodhan the latter was more egoistic and quick to anger but the words seemed to struck Bheem more here, He ran towards her like a predator does to his prey while Hidimba was surprised but pulled her bows string summoning a arrow but before that Bheem reached her and held her neck by his one hand lifting her up.

Duryodhan was surprised and ran towards him..

To be continued....

Heya Guys it is me here again and now that my exams you see 👀 are no there to haunt me and my dreams so I have decided to give time to my hobbies and I am thinking of launching something new.

Hope you all liked the chapter it is a bit boring because the story is going slow but I want to say "patience bears the best fruit" So meri jaan 🌚🌚 patience.

Signing off Neera~