Chapter 11- अजनबी हाँ! खतरा..

"OH KANHA FOR YOU I WILL LEAVE THE WORLD AND EVERY LITTLE BEING BECAUSE I BELONG TO YOU"

'Stranger Yes! Danger.... '

Bheem and Duryodhan were walking through the Jungle trying to keep their hands under control so that they don't kill each other because after this Gurudev won't hesitate to punish their Aatma's.

"What was the need to just lep on me I didn't even attack you in the first place" Gandhari Nandan broke the silence.

Vayuputra looked at him like he will instantly go on and kill this brat what does he mean by that

"As if I don't know your cunning mind!! you were the one to mix mirchi in my ladoo which Gurumata Kripi made! You pest! " Bheem gritted his teeth for him food was his love and life.

"So what huh you are yourself a laddoo there is no need to eat more" Suyodhan remarked and smirked.

Vrikodar stopped in his tracks and looked at the Eldest Kaurav that was the last string of patients.

Suyodhan sensing it already stood with a high head looking at him instantly.

"You are gone Duryodhan!! " Bheem shouted as he leapt on him yet again.

Both of them were powerful and for one was the son of wind and another a child born with irresistible power.
Not equally matched in any way except their fighting skills.

Bheem launched two punches on Duryodhan's face as the latter pushed him and punched him once.

After a minute or two both were left with scratches and marks of heavy blows.

"Hey why are you two baalak fighting like this here? " A voice came, both of them looked up to find a Kanya she even looked a bit younger than them but calling them baalak was kinda true because they were having a wrestling which was like of how kids do it, they were kids but not to her

Bheem and Duryodhan stood up and looked at her , medium shaded but her face was lit up a bow in her

"Kumari can we ask who you are? " Duryodhan said as always with his swollen pride.

The girl raised her brows and made a duh face and flapped her hands.

"I should ask you , what are you doing in this jungle don't you know it is prohibited to come here especially.." She rolled her eyes.

Bheem and Duryodhan looked around well they did came far and didn't know the way now.. But

"..For humans " She completed.

Suyodhan's eyes went wide, he understood it carefully now what was happening "she is not a human but a Rakshasi" Duryodhan looked towards Bheem guessing the same reaction as him but oh how wrong was he.

Bheem looked at the lady dumbstrucked or more like a lost love puppy she looked like the perfect manifestation of beauty and regalness, oh he would happily give her half of his ladoo.

Suyodhan started at Vayuputra with disbelief "Mahadeva isko bhi ek Rakshashi hii mili thi par kya kare khud bhi waisa hii hai" Duryodhan almost snorted.

"Hey both of you I asked you something why are both looking like monkeys without tress" The maybe demoness was angry now first her brother had told her to collect some food for them but now this kids are wasting her time.

"Umm...Devi you see we are woodcutters and lost the way" His voice didn't match his words as he was literally glaring and grumbling for crushing his ego.

Duryodhan didn't want to fight a demoness for now so decided to be civil in most way.

Bheem's trance broke as he heard his cousin's words, and only opened his mouth to protest when Duryodhan closed his mouth with his hand.

"Umm..Vrikodar you shouldn't speak tumhare muh mai chale haina and...itni mal yudh ke baad tumhe jyada chot ayyi hai" Duryodhan tried to keep in control for he may burst anytime because the words for the Panduputra were never ever true.

"you both are brother's right" Duryodhan and Bheem both nodded hesitantly..

"He and my brother" Both of them thought simultaneously...glaring at each other.

"Ok and you lost your way and want to get out of here... " The Demoness kept her cool and questioned yet again...

Duryodhan knew where this was going for he was not going to be a free food.
Bheem nodded yet again not knowing and being 'bekhabar'.

"I will take you out let's go" The girl smirked internally.

Bheem was ready to go anywhere now...but Duryodhan held his hand...

"Murkh hath chodo mera...ek itni achi kanya hame marg dikha rahi hai aur tum... " Bheem scolded him.

Duryodhan looked at him shocked. How can he be so dumb and idiot maybe he only aye for his stomach not brain.

In the commonation the girl looked back...

"What is it let's go.. " She said to both of Kuru kumars.

"No we won't... " Duryodhan said in a stiff voice..

Bheem looked at him like he had grown horns.

The female raised her brows but smirked after a second realising his words.

"Catch them and tie them up we got the best food today. "

To be continued...

Woohoo!!I updated on time anyways who is this demoness? any guesses
though it is obvious...

And ya Bheem and Duryodhan still hate each other but for now it is a little bit less than adults... *flashbacks of poisoning*

Duryodhan for the first time used his brains (ek hii neuron cell use kiya 🤧)

Bheem in love, well they are teens anyways....

Yours Neera~