chapter 2- dwaparyuga

Vrushali's POV

As she fluttered her eyes only got those not so familiar look,holding a firm hand on her head she balanced herself withthe back rest or perhaps something like a pillow.

"uhmmm sii" Vrushali held her head tightly with both hands.

"Yeh dard kyu ho raha hai sar mai" again and hiss at the throbbing pain.

The black hair-ed heard the sound of cloth being turned.
Turning she saw a boy around 19 but a rather raw look on face a bag hung on his shoulder wearing a dhoti and his hair till his shoulder.

He looked at her and blinked his eyes in surprise.

"Jyestha you are up" he spoke up his voice was too immature for his age as if a boy in his adolescence but what she realised was that he just spoke sanskrit and she could understand it very well.

"Who are you" she held her hand to lips she just muttered those words in sanskrit.

The brown orbs of male turned dull from the excitement and happiness. "apko sachme gyat nahi ham kon hai"

(You actually don't know who i am).

He said as if pleading her something,the 23 year old shook her head in a no to his question.

He sighed as if he knew it was coming but still a sadness he kept his bag aside and stepped towards the place she was in shock when a bow came on his hand and he bowed down to her legs.

"Pranipat Rajkumari vrushali ham adhim hai" he spoke vrushali eyes widened in shock.

She was in a drama or something a sanskrit speaking boy with a bow it can't be reality she thought
Before thinking to answer him.

"How do you know my name" she didn't give much attention towards her sanskrit words now and just questioned the newly introduced adhim.

"I am your angrakshak if i wouldn't know then who would rajkumari" she gulped down.

"You..."

To be continued...

So sorry i was really busy in my school work and stuff and the chapter was short to sorry for that..,.