Chapter 3- Start of turns

She looked at Adhim before blinking in surprise looking at the water now her eyes widened.
... Her face, this was...when she was a teen a mere 13 year old, her lips quivered due to the sudden rise in fear, she can't even get anything inside her head making her lose the last strand of sanity left in her every second.
She looked at Adhim with confusion filled eyes.

"You should get up from the floor" She said.

He looked at her and stood up
She smiled and closed her eyes not a lash out and said anything stupid, feeling her throat dry she asked anyways.

"Adhim.. " She said that name for the first time.

"Yes jye... I mean Rajkumari" He bowed his head.

"Can you please get me some water" Her voice is soft.

He just nodded going towards the pot of water "here Rajkumari" He said giving her the glass of mud she smiled drinking the water in a go only she knew the storm inside her heart and mind.

"I hope you don't feel uncomfortable Rajkumari if you need anything then just call me".

"Ok.. " She replied.

"I will be outside then..you should Rest" He bowed again and left giving vrushali time to 'Rest'.

To rest right now! When her mind is slowly going blank.
She muttered something maybe a curse to her fate or something.

Well we know the fate of how lucky she is *sigh*.

"Hai govind kis duvidha mai dal diya apne mujhe" She muttered again
"Sakhi apki hii icha thi na" A voice echoed.

She looked here and there was no sign of a person.

"Ham apko nahi dikhenge toh chesta na karo" The man's voice chuckled.

"Kya ho raha hai yeh" She held her head as if thinking she is completely gone now "am i dreaming or something" She said to herself.

"No! Dear you are not" The voice said
"Who are you? " She questioned.

"Kya baat hai hamshe ichaa ki purn hone ke baad smriti bhi bhang ho gayi kya sakhi abb tunhari ichaa sai sabb huwa hai usme hamara kya dosh"
Vrushali had one expression that was no expression.

"Govind... " She muttered.

"Ha sakhi" The voice chirped at her.

"App..." She was not able to process anything nothing or anything whatever it is even doubting her existence it is not common but a fact for her life waking up in body of teenager of 13 a boy calling you princess who has a bow with him and calls himself your bodyguard what has not happened in her life now she had the urge to know now.

"Sakhi don't worry here is a water fall near you just walk left after getting out of your hut you will get your answers there only be on time 12 pm sharp at afternoon your angrakshak will go for fetching woods,he will warn you not to go anywhere but just come you will not get your ear twisted atleast and rules are meant to be like this " She could feel him literally shrugging sitting in the numb position not a word what the heck was happening.

"I think you need some time sakhi" He said before the voice zoned out.

~Time skipped~

"Rajkumari" Adhim stood at the door, vrushali turned towards him.
"Yes... Adhim" She replied voice timid.

"I need to go and fetch some woods,will you please stay here and rajkumari there are some wilds out there so don't go out.

Vrushali just nodded.

He went away leaving her alone,holding her head again, she was in a ghagra choli simple one with her dupatta hung on side "i should go" She looked from the door checking if her teen Dhanudhar bodyguard was gone or not, she quickly lept out looking here and there, her payal made a click sound everytime she stepped on the earth.
Hearing the sound of water she was sure that her destination was near.