Chapter 18: Camouflage

HAZEL'S POV

The adults led us through the hallways. Same as the last, it seemed like everything was repeating. The only thing that was different, was the pictures. Every time we walked into one of the intersections there was a picture of someone else. They all had the same pose. It was very odd. After a while we went down a different hallway in the intersection.

We arrived at a door this time. Or two, there were two big glass ones. "Here are the doors to the training area. Don't try to escape." The person named Au said. He lead us in.

"Whoa." Yes whoa indeed. There were many, I guess, stations? One had had moving targets, another a moving dummy. There was one with a fire, another with paints and a tundra scene. There was one with weights, another with a pad and nothing else. Those were all I could see from my position. There was someone standing in the middle of the room. She looked like the one who came into the room when they were asking us questions.

"I am Helena. I'll be the trainer. You will be training for the Demigod Games. Any questions?" She had the same dark brown hair, still in a tight bun, and she had a tight suit on her.

There was a look of disgust on Katniss's face, Peeta's face was filled with terror. Then Reyna raised her hand. "What are the Demigod Games?"

"The Demigod Games are the Hunger Games except with the demigods and their special abilities.

I raised my hand. "What are the Demigod Games?" I asked.

"You don't know!? The Hunger Games are when 24 tributes go into training, then must survive and fight to the death." She sighed. "No more questions. Pick a station and do what it says." Many people had a strong reaction to that. I didn't let it out,

I ran over to the one with the paints. Why would they have on with paints. I was there and a screen popped up in front of me. It said:

THE CAMOUFLAGE STATION

This station is when you can use the natural resources and paints to camouflage yourself and others. It is a great hiding strategy.

I found Frank next to me. "So we hide from others trying to kill us?"

"I guess. But how are we going to kill them? They are our friends anyways . . ." More people pooled over here, not much though. The people were from the other group we had. After a while, we went to the station with the dummys. We found mire people we know. I guess it was a sword fighting station. Percy was there. Everyone was impressed by his amazing sword fight skills. After he was down with the dummy, we went up to him.

"We are most likely getting better at our skills. I think your good enough with your sword skills." Frank said.

"Well, I don't know what else to do. I'm horrible with a bow." He pointed at the station with the targets. "I don't feel like lifting weights, we don't have and water, I'm good enough as it is there . . ." Percy kept rambling on about why he was at sword fighting.