Chapter Ten: Info Rooms

A/N: When they woke up it seemed like Ender's Game to me. I recently read some of it. I just realized that now. Hope you enjoy! Still pending on pet name for you guys!

Chapter Ten: Info Rooms in Annabeth's point of view.

Annabeth's POV

We were being escorted to "The Info Rooms" I wonder what kind of information that they want from us. There was a list that said only our first names.

Annabeth

Frank

Hazel

Katniss

Leo

Nico

Peeta

Percy

Piper

Octavian

Reyna

Weat

Willow

I wonder if I was first.

Then a man stood up from behind a machine.  "Hello! I'm Roman. Call me Rome!" He walked over to us. "This sheet is the order I will talk to you in." He pointed at the sheet. "I heard one of you friends didn't pass the check as challenge. But to fill you in, you guys are Demigods. son or daughter of a Greek god or goddess."

"Excuse me, some of us are Roman." Reyna spoke up.

"Ha Ha. Funny one aren't you. I'm Roman. You are . . . wait is your name Roman to!" Rome exclaimed.

"Reyna, I'm a daughter of Bellona the Roman war goddess." Reyna rolled her eyes.

Rome's eyes got wide. "Wait . . . What?"

"There are two sides of a god. Roman and Greek. I am Greek. Reyna is Roman. Bellona is only a Roman goddess." I explained. I'm not in the mood. Because we got kidnapped, and being sent to our deaths. How could I put my guard down? What if the woman and man set this up? Personal questions

"Mira this batch know they're demigods. Also they just taught me there's a Roman side." Rome said. "Okay . . . Let's get testing! Annabeth is first."

He lead me into a room. It had bright blue walls. The ceiling was the same color as the walls, there was a high tech ceiling fan. There was perfectly white carpet. Rome pulled down a screen from the fan.

"What setting do you like?" Rome asked.

"Um . . . Medium." I said.

Rome looked puzzled. "I'll just put it on relaxing." He pressed some buttons, and let go of the screen. "Let's start. What is your full name?"

"Annabeth Chase."

"What is your godly parent?"

"Athena Greek goddess of wisdom, crafts, and war."

"Where do you live?"

"New York. Sometimes San Francisco."

Rome looked puzzled. "Huh? Whatever."

"And Camp Half-Blood."

"Okay . . . How old are you?"

"17."

"Male or Female?"

"Isn't that obvious?"

"I have to ask."

"Female . . ."

Bunch of more random questions.

A/N: I have a pet name list! This is what it is.

Cookies

Blue Cookies

Jays

Mockingjays

Cats

Demigods

Evil little people

That's all. Comment if you have any other ideas!

WILLOW: Who are you?

IMOCKINGJEY: iMOCKINGJEY duh. Well I made your personality up. So I made you in a way. . .

WEAT: So our parents didn't name us?

IMOCKINGJEY: Yup. Suzanne Collins never named you guys either. I think she named you: Unnamed #1 and Unnamed #2 I never named my clones.

WEAT and WILLOW: Whatttttt?

IMOCKINGJEY: Vote and Comment!