Chapter Two: Creeped Out

Chapter two: Creeped out in Leo's point of view.

I just walked through a portal. Good for you Leo. You creeped out 'cause you tell every one you walked through a portal. We with Reyna, Octavian, Piper, Jason, Percy, Annabeth, Frank, Hazel, Nico, and me. I saw this girl with olive skin and brown-black hair. Looked like me.And a guy with blonde hair and kinda pale. They looked like adults. And two kids the girl looked like the girl who looked like me. The little boy looks like the blonde guy. I screamed. Only one. Yep, me, only one.

"What the Hades Leo?" Piper murmured to me.

They looked like they were creeped out too. Yay someone who looks like me, actually looks like me at this moment.

"Who... Are... You...?" Asked the little boy.

"D-" I almost said, but realized you aren't usually open about that stuff.

"What?" Said the girl she calmed down. The adult guy shushed her, her Dad?

"Hello" Reyna said being as confident as usual.

"Why ya guys in the woods with weapons? Are ya poor or somthin'?" I could see her parents didn't like that.

"We got money." Percy said. Annabeth gave him the evil eye.

"Let me see it." Said the little girl.

Octavian looked flushed but shown them the money.

"What... Is... This...?" Asked the little boy.

My mind was racing. Why wouldn't he know what euros are? He also handed them a dollar. They all looked puzzled.

A guy walked up with kid. Our age? The guy looked like the mom. And the mom looked like me. I'm even more creeped out now. Why does every one look like me? The kid had black hair, with sea green eyes. That reminds me of someone who?

The guy who looked like me, whispered to the mom who looked like me.

"Gale!" The mom stammered.

Guess his name is Gale.

"Greetings" said Reyna politely. "I'm Reyna, these are my... Allies... Annabeth, Leo, Percy, Hazel, Octavian, Piper, Jason, Frank, And Nico. And you are." She said as pointing at us. And Allies? That's kinda harsh.

"I am Katniss, this is Peeta, Gale, Weat, Willow, and Fletcher." Said Katniss. Gesturing toward them.

"Now we know who you  are... Where are we?" Reyna asked.

"In the woods. Outlining of district twelve." Said Katniss.

"What's district 12?" I asked stupidly.

"Leo? Right? He knows anything?" Asked Katniss.

"Not much, but we all don't know what district 12 is." Said Reyna.

"Now I'm done with you being harsh. And I bet we went to a portal. I been telling ya guys that." I pulled some mints out of my belt. "Let's cool down," I said attempting laughter. "Have a mint." I almost didn't give one to Nico. He so quiet. I guess being stuck in a jar for 12 days gets you to shut up.

"I... Don't... Think... We... Should... Eat... It..." Said the Weat.

"Let's bring you guys to our house." Said Peeta who also has been quiet.