Chapter Nine: The Hotel

A/N: I haven't been able to write earlier today cuz my phone was taken. Wait it's 1:02 Never mind, I mean earlier yesterday. Okie Dokie my sis just put concealer on my face that's why it's 1:06 now.

Chapter Ten: The Hotel in Peeta's and Willow's point of view

Peeta's POV

I wake up thinking it's a normal day in the new and improved District 12. I was wrong. I saw a green ceiling instead of a white one. The room was shaking. I was sleeping on the cold hard floor. The room wasn't decorated, but it was decorated with bodies.

Warm bodies of course. Everyone was sleeping. Oh, did I mention that there were 11 teenagers. My wife and Weat. I remember that we were kidnapped/adultnapped and we are going to be sent to our deaths. I don't know how but it is not going to be pretty. I wonder why there isn't any other people. Also I was told that we were Demigods? So I'm still trying to get used to it. One of the men up front that have one eye said. "Welcome to your new home for five weeks." It was a nice soothing voice. "Then you would be sent to your death."

We were picked up by the

one-eyed men. They squeezed me so hard I passed out. When I woke up all the boys were in the same room as me. After we woke up, all at the same time, a man came into the room.

"Hey I'm Link! I hoped you get up by now! Actually we programmed you to get up! If you didn't get up you are dead! Luckily you guys got up!"

"Excuse me, are our friends up?" Asked the raven haired boy, with sea green eyes.

"Yup, probably. After they wake up they sometimes die . . . but that's about thirty seconds after! You guys aren't dead!" Link said happily. "Now we are going to the info rooms! Follow me!"

We all followed.

Willow's POV

Instantly everyone in my room woke up. It was all the girls. Including mom. I heard a door open and slam. I looked over at the direction it came from. There was a beautiful woman standing there. She had long beach blonde hair, dark dark eyes. She had a slim body shape.

"Hello, I'm October. Luckily none of you are dead. Wait 12 seconds . . . Yup no one died. Except a few . . . The chemical that is in you, sometimes people have a bad reaction to it, and die." She said simply. "We have to go to the info rooms, no questions." She walked out of the door, and we followed.

A/N: You guys must be happy I didn't kill anyone from the chemical. Just telling you if your reading The Demigod Games you should be expecting death.

IMOCKINGJEY: Where is everyone?

NEWT: At a fictional character party. Except Leo he is in la-la land. *points at Leo, dazing*

IMOCKINGJEY: Why weren't you Invited?

NEWT: Only Leo and you know that I'm alive.

IMOCKINGJEY: And my clones. I tell them everything. One of them are blabber mouths.

IMOCKINGJEY: Did you know . . .

IMOCKINGJEY: What are you doing here? I told you never come back to the studio (my bed)!

IMOCKINGJEY: *Runs away*

NEWT: Awkward . . .

IMOCKINGJEY: Please vote and comment! Who do you want me to bring alive next?