Chapter 6: Kidnapped!?

CHAPTER SIX: Kidnapped!? In Percy's point of view.

A/N: Okay . . . the gods are more careless these days they're kids don't even know that they are Demigods!

I woke up to screaming. "HELP ME PERCY!" It's Annabeth. Where is she? "OUTSIDE, I'M GETTING KIDNAPPED!!" There it is again. I quickly uncapped Riptide. I quickly got a shirt on. I ran outside. I saw Leo with a flaming hammer, Piper with her dagger, Jason with his spatha, Hazel with her spatha, Reyna with a spatha, Octavian with his teddy bear knife, Nico with his sword, Frank with his bow, and surprisingly Katniss with a bow. Oh yeah, her husband had bread and they're kids had nothing. "HELP I'M IN THE TRUCK!" She screamed. Now that sounded odd. We charged for the truck anyways. Right when I got into the truck, I got trapped in glass box. Excuse me, a flaming glass box. How is that possible. I looked around the area. I saw a glass tank with water in. Also there was a fish. May I use your tank? I asked the fish. Sure I rather die than be with these- Okay, I shouldn't repeat that. But they're Cyclopes. I concentrated then the tank exploded, and the fire was extinguished. It only missed Leo's tank I'm fine with that.

"Haha suckers!" Leo yelled at the cyclopes. "IMA SON OF-"

"SHUT UP!" Screamed a scratchy voice.

"Cylos your gonna scare them with that weird voice." Said a smooth calm voice.

"YOU SHUT UP GOHE!" Screamed Cylos. "I CAN TALK ANYWAY I WANT!"

They were quiet after that. I saw Annabeth in the cage next to me. "Annabeth!?" I said in relief.

"Percy . . . You know I was going to be fine! How could you fall for the trick! You so stupid seaweed brain!" She yelled at me.

Suddenly Katniss spoke, wait she wasn't speaking the Cyclopes were. "Weat, Willow it'll be fine, come here." They said.

"No it won't! Get away! Tell Gale!" Katniss yelled.

"They can't hear you dumb ignorant demigod." Cylos said, and some other stuff I learned where that fish kind words came from.

"NOOOOOO!!!" Katniss yelled.

"Demigod?" Peeta asked.

"None of you know." Said Gohe.

Frank shot an arrow at Cylos and Gohe.

"Owie!" Cylos screamed. The one on the right is Cylos, the one on the left is Gohe. Suddenly I heard a smash on the bottom of the truck. I turned around and saw Weat and Willow trapped in a flaming glass tank. I used the water already. I can't help them. The fire touched Willow. Nothing happened.

A/N: I made up Cylos and Gohe. What do you think of Willow? Update in art least two days!

LEO: Is Willow son of-

IMOCKINGJEY: Go away or your gonna go to the infirmary again.

LEO: *Whimpers, walks away*

Posted: June, 25 2014

Next Chapter: We saw goodbye.