Chapter Twelve: The Professor

Weat's POV:

The news that Roman told me was devastating, I don't know how I will live with it. Link came back to get them. Link did not take them to they're room right away. He brought them to a library room.

"Here is where you get weapons." Link pressed a button. A bookshelf moved. "Pick one."

Weapons? Why would need weapons?

"Umm . . . So what is your name? Lin, Link? You know I have a weapon." Percy said.

Link made a puzzled look. I think I read something about this, which is similar, that I am not supposed to read. . . The Changes Before Happiness. Mom said to ban it from the school.

"No special weapons, please. Hand it over." Link said.

Percy burst out laughing. "Here you go." He took out a pen. "I don't know how to write with it though."

"No thank you sir, I don't like jokes." It seemed like Link turned bitter. "Weat will stay here until the Professor comes. Sit, if you move there is consequences." That scared me a lot. From the news Roman told him, it was worse. Who was The Professor anyways? I sat there for, eh, 30 minutes. I wonder if The Professor was always late.

The Professor had auburn hair, dark almond eyes, and a wild look in them. He had a lab coat and jeans.

"Come on, I'm the Professor, you must come."

A/N: Yay! Cliffie! Not for you though. I don't think I will update and thing else then work on my new story. I am listening to this weird movie, called Life As We Know It, ugggg romance movie! I am reading a book called Life As We Knew It. No conversation.