Chapter One: Meeting the Demigods

This book is not completed, it lays at a dead end. There may be a few unexpected updates though.
+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=
KATNISS' POV

I couldn't sleep at all last night, the memories haunted me. The rivalry between Peeta and Gale . . . It was never was fun. I wonder what it would be like, them meeting again? Or even, us, meeting again?

We are just meeting there; then we will head home. I couldn't believe we were even ever get to meet his family . . .

A few hours later we were heading out. The kids were with they're backpacks on because they want to meet Gale's kids. And show them they're stuff. We all know that they are older than Willow and Weat. They just refuse, that they think that they're stuff will impress them.

"Willow, Weat, can I check your backpacks?" Peeta asked the kids playfully

"Why? We are just bringing cool stuff." Willow stammered

"Because-"

"Ya know they're coming to our house." I butted in.

Peeta looked at me in they're not gonna fall for that way.

"So we leave our backpacks here... And they come to our house... And look at our stuff? 'Cause I want to become best friends with the boy." Weat said as it was hard to figure out.

"Yep, now take off your backpacks" Peeta said surprised.

Weat took off his backpack. "Why? I'm just bringing the new pocket T.V." Willow said as rolling her eyes.

"Willow!" I said sternly.

"Fine, but just because I can't bring my backpack doesn't mean I'm gonna make friends!" Willow said taking off her backpack.

We headed out. It takes along time to get them ready. Surprisingly we got ready early. We were supposed to meet them at 1:30, but it was just 1:12. We ducked under the opening. We walked a few yards while hearing Willow complain that she didn't want to go. And came face to face with nine scraped up teenagers.

They didn't see us at first. "Do ya know where we are. I don't remember walking through the woods!" A guy with curly black-brown hair, and olive skin.

Then they saw us. AAAAAAHHHHH!!!!! screamed the guy with the black-brown hair, and olive skin.