Chapter 14: Dreams

Peeta' s POV

I wonder, what they are doing to him. Are they torturing him? What did he do wrong? I could not wait. People were asking me, stuff. I tuned them out. I just was so anxious, what are they doing to him? I must of repeated that millions of times. It seemed a million years before he came back in.

I ran right to him, and hugged him. "Are you okay?" I searched him for signs of torture.

"Yeah, I'm okay. All they did was talk to me." He said nervously.

"Really? You can tell me. Weat, what did they do to you?" I said gripping him.

"They just talked to me! Okay?" He yelled back, and stomped to his bed.

I felt hurt. He must be serious, he has always been calm. He never has done that. I wonder what they said. One of the teenagers walked over. I was siting on the ground, astonished by what he did.

"It must be a touchy subject for him, don't pressure him." The teenager said. I walked over to my bed. And layer down, I closed my eyes. One of them sighed. I wonder why. Then I drifted to sleep.

The dreams were horrid. They were from long ago. During the rebellion. I must've been thinking about it, by thinking about Weat. Then the dream drifted off into, Weat being tortured, and I was stuck in a room across from him, tied up and watched him. Nothing to do. My hands were strapped to my head. My legs were strapped together, and the chair, so I was sitting on my knees. There was rope over my mouth, so I couldn't scream. I couldn't irritate them. The dreams were their own torture.

Someone was shaking me awake. I opened my eyes to black space. Something moved in front of the darkness. My eyes adjusted. "Weat? Weat! What are you doing? I'm trying to sleep!" I said, but I was happy to have him to wake me up. But I didn't let on.

"I'm having bad dreams." Weat said. There was his soft self again.

"Come on, lay down." I scooted over, and patted the space next to me. He squeezed in.

"Dad, this is a twin bed, only one person can fit." Weat complained.

"Just lay down." I said. "Imagine the starry sky, imagine mom, Willow, you and me, are sitting in the grass at our house. You are pointing out the constellations. While Willow is complaining that she is bored." He laughed at that. "Willow brings out he phone, and mom slaps it away, and says: 'Willow, we are spending time outdoors, no phones!' So mom asks everyone for their phones. But you complain: 'But I can't pronounce all of them, I have to look it up!' Mom forces you to put your phone back anyways. Now, go imagine the rest for yourself." Weat got up, and went to his bed, and fell right asleep. I heard a stifled chuckle coming from above. I got up and peaked at who was listening.

He put his hands up in surrender. "Sorry! I don't like dreams either!"

I shook my head and went back to sleep, holding onto the memory.

A/N: OMG MY FAVORITE BAND WAS ON THE NEW YEAR THING ON TV! THE BAND IS BASTILLE! THEY WERE SINGING OF THE NIGHT! GUESS WHAT!? GUESS WHAT!? GUESS WHAT!? THE LEAD SINGER, DAN SMITH, BIRTHDAY IS ON MY HALF BIRTHDAY!

iMOCKINGJEY: *faints*

Percy: Blue Cookies (::) (::)?

JASON: *pokes with stick* *whispers* She's alive.

IMOCKINGJEY: *suddenly wakes up and bites stick*

ALL: *Stares*

IMOCKINGJEY: *eats stick happily* What? *finishes stick* UGGG more sticks!

ALL:* Throws a bunch of sticks*

IMOCKINGJEY: *shakes head* WHY DID YOU THROW A BUNCH OF STICKS AT ME!? YOU ARE GONNA GET IT! *takes out kitchen knife, and runs around* NO KNIFES FOR YOU PETER!