Chapter 13: Words

Weat's POV

I was very nervous, at first I sat there numbly, staring at the door he came from. The Professor was young, looked like he gone mad. Looked like he was cooped up with that lab coat every second, to every millisecond, to every microsecond. I did not realize when's he was talking to me.

"-diot, boy come on, we have words to discuss." He said, probably cursing to get my intention. Calling me rude names. So I followed him, so he didn't need to use such rude words. The Professor lead him to a room, an interrogation room. It was all white the lights were on the ceiling and on the bottom of the walls. The only furniture in there was, two velvet chairs and a nicely crafted wooden table. He instructed me to sit down.

"So I have asked to have a word[(s) Gurl I don't know, that's what the chapter is called] with you. It's about your situation." The Professor said.

"No, please I can't sit here and do nothing!" I slammed the table in anger.

"No, no, I have a job you can do."

"I don't care, I don't want to do it no matter what."

"That is a weird request. Most people will do the job."

"So you have done this to other people? You greedy, cruel people!"

"Calm down Weat. I need an explanation to tell my fellow workers."

"I thought you ran this place."

"Oh no. I don't, a descendent from a great ruler."

"Than are you his -or her's- first man?"

"Ye- stop dragging me off topic. Give me an explanation." He seemed very annoyed. I should stop, but I couldn't.

"I don't want this for my family."

"Fine. I will tell them." The Professor went to the right corner of the room. He tapped a device on his ear, and started talking quietly. After it seemed like a lot of arguing.

"If that was the owner of this place, I can't believe he can stand you." I said sarcastically.

"I do not like sarcasm. It was the other people in the lab. They said they will compromise, but you have to agree, and there are things worse than death."

That terrified me. It made me shiver. "Fine, anyway you can give them an advantage. But you can give them that serum, you can't give it to me. I need to remember them."

"Good I will tell them. Remember there is three winners of the games. They could live, or not (Or nah)." That cruel man walked over to the same corner and did the same thing, with less arguing.

He walked back over. "Weat. They agreed. Remember if you go through the project smoothly. You will not need to suffer throughout the games."

"Why can't you just put me in?"

"Didn't Roman tell you? Your to young."

A/N: OMG GURL I AM DIEING I FINALLY RELEASED IT TO THE PUBLIC! I hope guys read BLAHH it's the only place you will know when I update, also be stalkerish. I am also gonna post a Christmas clone story. It will only have two parts. But there will be sections. I will post one part on Christmas Eve, the other on Christmas Day. The sections will be posted throughout the day. The sections are where I put my beautiful cliffies.

IMOCKINGJEY: I am gonna post a clone Christmas special! I can't wait! Also I renamed you guys in this conversation. Because it is off limits to fictional characters. Also I don't want the readers to be confused.

CLONE1: What will it be about!? I can't wait will I be in it? I'm clone red!

CLONE2: Clone orange rules! She'll put me in!

CLONE3: Who said that? Clone green is the best, like gurl.

CLONE4: Hey, Hey, blue fans, I'm the best, and you can't say not! YELL, BLUE BLUE BLUE*clap**clap*! BLUE BLUE BLUE*clap**clap*! Hey, Hey, blue fans, I'm the best, and you can't say not! YELL, I AM AWESOME*clap**clap*! I AM AWESOME*clap**clap*! BLUE BLUE BLUE *clap* *clap*! I AM AWESOME!

CLONE5: So . . . The best possible solution is to put me in! Um . . . Because if you don't it would get boring with crazy random people. Clone indigo uses her smarts to win iMOCKINGJEY over!

CLONE6: So how will you name us in the book?

IMOCKINGJEY: *munches popcorn* Mmhhh . . . Yeah, awesome, cool, work it, gurl, it's flamazingly awesome.

ALL: IMOCKINGJEY!!!!!!

IMOCKINGJEY: *popcorn falls.* Hey look at what you did! Oh yeah, forgot one thing. When I the clones go out in public, they have normal names, like Jessica. Jessica is orange.

CLONE7: That's what violet said.

CLONE8: Uhhh . . . Yeah something about what violet said?

CLONE9: You idiot, you need to pay attention!

CLONE10: Says the one who doesn't.

CLONE11: That's mean.

CLONE12: Yeah lime, be nice for once.

IMOCKINGJEY: I'm fed up with you guys. Please vote and comment! Follow if you want! Add this story to your reading lists! Read BLAHH please, we all want to be stalkerish! Goodbye even little people!