Chapter Five: Learning the Future

Chapter Five: Learning the Future in Hazel's point of view.

I was so surprised when Piper said we traveled to the future. I'm new with all this technology but a holographic T.V.? I just don't know. I wanted to learn more about the future.

Leo left. Now we had our door open And I saw Octavian stomping down the hallway. Muttering some unkind words under his breath. We were all looking at Octavian.

" Did everyone hear that?" I asked.

"I think so." Annabeth replied.

"Let's go to the living room." Piper said. "I don't know if we can trust them yet, for all we know they can be monsters."

We went to the living room while crashing in with the guys, they had the same theory. "Octavian was stomping of, why was he?" I asked.

"Oh, we got in a fight. Now he needs to sleep on the couch." Frank says.

We end up in the living room. I saw Katniss on the couch watching TV. "Katniss . . . We have . . . travelled to . . . the future, you a . . ." I said my voice cracking.

"What's she saying is that we are from the early 2000s and we got here through a magic portal. I hope you understand." Leo says.

Katniss's mouth drops open. "there's isn't a thing called magic."

" Well there is, and you gotta deal with it." Leo says rudely.

"Leo . . ." Reyna says.

"Tell me all of it or you get shot." Katniss threatens. So we tell her. Who knows what kind of guns they have in the future. "That's why you guys have weapons." Katniss says.

"She can see through the mist." Frank whispers to me.

"What mist?" Katniss asks.

"The mist is a sort of magic that hides stuff from the mortal world. Sometimes mortals can see through it." Annabeth replies.

"But my children and husband can see the weapons?" Katniss asks.

"That's odd it's not common for a whole entire family to see through it." Piper says.

A/N: YAY!!! sorry for not being able to write for a while! I'll update it at least two days!!

LEO: I want tho Get to the games part!

IMOCKINGJEY: You are one little strange man.

LEO: Hey!!! At least people would actually read your story!

IMOCKINGJEY: OH NO YOU DIDN'T!!!!!!

JASON: Break it up!

REYNA: Just let them fight, it'll be funny.

JASON: Your right.

IMOCKINGJEY AND LEO: *Fighting, iMOCKINGJEY wins.*

IMOCKINGJEY: BOOM!!!

LEO: *Groans* I need to go to the infirmary. That hurt bad.

Posted: June, 24 2014.

Next Chapter: Things will get exciting!