𝙼𝚒𝚜𝚜 𝙼𝚎𝚛𝚎𝚍𝚒𝚝𝚑

OMG DREAM FACE REVEALED RIGHT BEFORE I WROTE THIS CHARTER AND OMG THIS MAN IS SO PRETTY!!!!!!!!! \>w</

TW// creepy person, kidnapping, chloroforming someone

3rd person POV
Two more weeks later

Tommy had gotten closer to Phil and Techno. He also talked with Quackity and occasionally Dream, but not very often. He found out Dream was also a wolf hybrid.

"Tommy! We're going out! Wanna come along?" Wilbur shouted as he walked into the living room from the kitchen. "Won't people like...be freaked out by me?" Tommy asked. "No. We got Quackity to tell the townspeople about you." "Oh. Ok then. I'll go."

Tommy slid on his shoes and put his hood over his head and he, Wilbur, Phil, and Techno all left the house and walked down the stone path into the forest. Tommy was still a little jumpy around Techno sometimes, but not very much.

When they made it to the town, a short-ish girl with pink hair ran up to them. To Tommy, she seemed to be a fish hybrid.

"Oh my goodness! You must be Tommy! I've heard a lot about you from Quackity! I'm Nikki!" She stuck her hand out for Tommy to shake. "H-Hi..." Tommy reluctantly shook her hand. "What are you? Thirteen?" She asked. "Fifteen." Tommy politely corrected. "My apologies." "It's ok."

"I better be going now." Nikki said. She then looked over at Wilbur. "Puffy and I have been baking cakes and I was off buying some more flower. Have a nice day!" She waved, and sped off.

"She seems nice." Tommy smiled.

A few more people introduced themselves to Tommy. Their names were Fundy who was a fox, Hannah who was a fairy, George who was some mushroom elf thing, and Sapnap and Jack who were what they called 'blaze' hybrids. Whatever that means.

Tommy, Wilbur, Phil, and Techno were in a small shop when Tommy noticed someone move out of the corner of his eye. As human instinct, he looked over to see what it was. He saw a person in a long, black, hooded cape with the hood up. He watched the person, and the person seemed to be watching him as well.

This made Tommy feel uneasy.

"Hey, Wil-" Tommy cut himself off when he turned to see he was now alone. "Wilbur?" He asked, turning around some. "Phil? Techno?"

Tommy started to get scared. The was a strange person looking at him like a creep, and he was alone.

Suddenly, Tommy felt someone grab him from behind. Tommy started to struggle in their grasp and tried to scream, but the person put a rag over his mouth. Whatever was on that day, made Tommy very weak.

"Nighty, night, Thomas." The cold voice of Miss Meredith rang through his ears.

Before he passed out, one thought played in his head.

'I'm being kidnapped.'

Words: 480