𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙴𝚗𝚍

TW// cussing, talk of being starved, murder mentions

3rd person POV

The six of them; Tommy, Wilbur, Phil, Techno, Tubbo, and Ranboo; went back to the house that Tommy had been staying in for all those weeks. Wilbur was clung to Tommy like a baby koala. He was afraid that if he let go, Tommy would disappear again, or get hurt. Tommy kept reassuring Wilbur that he was ok, but Wilbur still wouldn't leave his side.

"So," Tommy started. "This is Tubbo and Ranboo. Or as I call them most of the time, Tubbs and Ran or Boo." He said. "It's nice to meet you two." Phil smiled. Ranboo nodded and Tubbo gave a half smile. They were still a bit nervous around them.

"You too." Ranboo quickly said. Tommy smiled at him. It was nice hearing his voice.

"Are you boys hungry?" Phil asked as he stood. Tommy was the first to answer. "Oh my god, yes! I'm fucking starved! That bitch wasn't feeding me." He said. "You've- You've been gone for a week. She hasn't fed you at all?!" Wilbur asked. Tommy shyly shook his head 'no'.

"Ooh, I would so go kill her if you let me." Techno blurted out. "Not worth the time." Tommy dully stated. "Besides, I'm back now, right? Nothing to worry about." "Who's to say she's not gonna come back for all three of you?" Wilbur asked. Tommy shrugged. "She can't catch us all at once. Maybe if she brings someone with her, but who's gonna sneak past the wall to go retrieve some children who could be dead for all they know?" Tommy asked. "True."

Phil had already left and came back with three turkey sandwiches for Tommy, Tubbo, and Ranboo.

"I hope you two like turkey. If not I can whip you up something else." Phil said to Tubbo and Ranboo, as he already knew that Tommy liked turkey. "We do, thanks." Tubbo stated, taking the sandwiches from Phil and handing one to Ranboo.

Ranboo took a bite out of the sandwich and his eyes lit up.

"This is like, really good! Holy crap!" Ranboo said. "That's because the turkey isn't spoiled, the lettuce and tomato aren't rotten, and the bread doesn't have mold on it." Tommy said. "You know, unlike at the orphanage." He added. "Facts." Tubbo giggled through his mouthful of food. Ranboo giggled back.

"Wait, you guys had to eat rotten food at your orphanage?" Phil asked. "I mean, all of the orphanages did. There was only about five, but we all basically got the towns scraps." Tommy said. "That's awful." Techno said. Wilbur nodded. Tommy shrugged. "It is what it is."

They finished their food in silence.

Tommy was glad to finally be back home, and Tubbo and Ranboo were happy to finally have a place they could call home.

Words: 475