𝙴𝚙𝚒𝚕𝚘𝚐𝚞𝚎

TW// cussing, some talk of killing, crying, abuse, fighting, injures (bruises and stuff)

3rd person POV
One month later

One month. One month since Tommy was almost hung. One month since Tommy's best friends got to meet his little hybrid family. One month since Ranboo started talking. One month since life started getting much, much better.

Tommy, Tubbo, and Ranboo loved to take walks through the forest together. They also liked to walk to town and stroll around a lot too. Wilbur was always pretty hesitant to let them (especially Tommy) go alone, but he always did anyways.

"Hey, Wil!" Tommy shouted while jogging into the living room with Tubbo and Ranboo behind him. "Hm?" Wilbur replied as he looked up from his book. "Can we walk to town?" Tommy asked. Wilbur sighed.

"Yes. But stay safe. Don't talk to anyone you don't know. If you-" Wilbur was cut off by Tommy. "If we see Schlatt don't let him see us. Hide until he's gone, or, if needed, go to the nearest person that we know so they can help hide us." Tommy said in a slightly exhausted tone. "You tell us this every time."

"I know I do. I'm just looking out for ya." Wilbur grinned. "But, you forgot the most important things." He said. Tommy sighed. "Stay together." He said. "Good. Now you can go." Wilbur smiled. "Thanks, William." Tommy teased. Wilbur chuckled and rolled his eyes. "Glad I could help." He teased back.

Tubbo and Ranboo giggled.

The three went over to the front door and Tommy grabbed his red hood off of the coat rack.

"Bye, Wil!" Tommy said. He was about to close the door before Wilbur spoke. "I'll be heading out to get some stuff around 1 pm today so I may run into you later." He said. "M'k. Bye!" Tommy said. "Bye, Toms."

Tommy smiled at the nickname and closed the door. He slid his hood over his head and jumped down the porch steps.

"Let's go. Race you!" Ranboo said, taking off running. "Hey! That's not fair!" Tommy screeched, changing after him, Tubbo following behind.

After a few minutes of running, the were in town and Ranboo pumped in fists into the air in victory.

"Ha! I win!" He said. Tommy bent over with his hands on kids knees, catching his breath. "Fuck...you...bitch." He said between pants as he flipped Ranboo off, who flipped him off right back with both hands.

"Let's go see Nikki!" Tubbo said. "How...are you two...not out...of breath?" Tommy panted. "We're just built differently, boss man." Tubbo patted Tommy's back. This made Ranboo break out in a wheezing fit, clutching his side in pain.

"Shut up." Tommy groaned. "Not my fault I don't have good stamina!"

"I'm gonna go see Nikki." Ranboo turned in his heels and began walking away. "Me too!" Tubbo said, running to catch up with Ranboo. "H-Hey! Wait up!" Tommy said, tiredly running after them.

Time skip
(On the way back home)

They were gonna be home before Wilbur left. It was about 12:10 and Wilbur was gonna be heading out around 1:00.

"Race you back home?" Ranboo asked. "Oh, you're on, boob boy." Tommy grinned. Ranboo took off, Tommy and Tubbo following in pursuit. When Ranboo started to get really far ahead, Tommy stared to worry.

"H-Hey, Ran! Get back here! We're not supposed to split up!" Tommy yelled. Ranboo was out of Tommy's sight by now. "I'm sure he's ok. He knows the way home and it's not that far." Tubbo said. "Yeah, but we're not supposed to separate."