𝙿𝚊𝚗𝚒𝚌

TW// cussing, kidnapping, blaming yourself for kidnapping, crying, chloroforming someone

3rd person POV

Wilbur walked through the shop that belonged to one of his best friends, Quackity. He as looking at random things and thinking random thoughts when a voice pulled him from, those thoughts.

"Wilbur, where is Tommy?" Phil asked. "Hm?" Wilbur questioned. "He's right...here..." Wilbur paused when he realized Tommy, indeed, was not right there. "H-He was just right behind me. Maybe he's just looking at something in an aisle or two over." Wilbur said worryingly as he rounded the corner to look for Tommy.

"Tommy?" He asked. "Tommy?"

There was no reply.

"Fuck. Tommy! Where are you?" Wilbur yelled, not caring who heard him.

Wilbur heard the bell of the shop ring, signaling the door had opened. He looked up to see someone in a hood carrying Tommy's limp body out of the door.

"Hey! Let him go!" Wilbur yelled as he ran towards the door with Phil and Techno following close behind. The person took of running. Wilbur flew out of the doors to be met with a almost completely empty street.

The only people there was two of his friends. Eret, who is a flamingo, and Antfrost, who is a cat.

The person and Tommy were completely gone without a trace. Wilbur did all he could to not break down, but it was difficult.

"T-They're gone, Phil...they're g-gone!" He choked out a sob. "They couldn't have gone too far." Phil said. "Which way did they go?" Techno asked. "I...I don't know...There's no footprints or anything." Wilbur said.

"Oh, this is bad." Phil whispered to himself. "Let's get Quackity to pull up the security footage so we can see which way they went."

Short time skip

Quackity had shown them the footage immediately after they told him what happened. Watching the person chloroform Tommy was really hard to watch for Wilbur. Seeing Tommy struggling so hard to get out of their arms was an awful sight.

Wilbur was blaming himself.

"I-I should have kept an eye on him. I shouldn't have walked off without knowing if he was following me. This is my fault. I'm such a-" Techno cut off Wilbur. "Quit blamin' yourself, Wil." He said. "It's ok. We'll get 'em back."

"You don't know that, Techno!" Wilbur finally broke, letting the tears stream from his eyes. Techno pulled his brother into a hug, rubbing circles on his back and swaying them side to side.

"We will find him. I know how much me means to you. I'll do everything in my power to get him back for you. For us." Techno said.

Wilbur nodded and sniffed, wiping his eyes.

"T-Thank you." He squeaked.

"Just helping my brother out."

Words: 465