001

{ "Wait! JUST US TWO?! please principal Woods not Christopher Sturniolo!" I almost cried out. "Ouch!" Chris said placing his hand on his heart. }

Your probably like. "What happened. This is page one right?" Let's go to Monday!
————————————————

I got woken up by my alarm at 7 am. First day of school... I can't do this shit!

I got out of bed and showered. After that I got to my closet to pick my outfit...
I picked some Cargo pants and a tank top.
(If you don't like it that's okay just imagine something else)

I put my shoes on grabbed my school bag and went to my room. I climbed through my window in Matt's room, Our bedrooms are like connected. "Good morning!" I say to Matt walking out his bathroom. "I like your outfit!" Matt is literally my best friend! Probably because we both have anxiety so we know how the other feels... but that's besides the point. "Thank you!" I say give him a little bow. "BREAKFAST IS READY!" I hear Mary lou say from down stairs. "Yes! I'm hungry" I say walking down stairs with Matt following me.

"Oh good morning Madelynn!" Mary lou said hugging me. "Good morning!" I say sitting Down next to nick at the kitchen island. "I like your outfit!" Nick says while putting a French tost in his mouth. "Thank nick! I like you necklace!" I say also eating a France tost. "It's your" Nick said without making any eye contact. "It looks like something I would buy!" I say. "GOOD MORNING FAMIL- what are you doing here?" Chris asked annoyed. "Good morning to you to Chris. I say with this fakest smile. "Oh shut up." He said smiling back.

"Oh I missed you this summer!" I say hugging him over dramatic. "Ugh get over yourself Nox!" He said sitting down.

Chris and I have a like... love and hate relationship... more enemies if I'm being honest. I just like to annoy him he likes to prank me and call me words! I don't know why honestly it started in 8th Grade, before that we where like the best of friends... it's sad when I think about it.

"Okay let's go I want a parking spot!" Matt said getting up and grabbing the car keys. Matt always says dat I honestly don't know why because he had his own parking spot. "bye Mary lou!" I say hugging her goodbye. "Bye kids! Drive safe!" She said.

I sit behind Matt next to Nick, Matt in the  driver's seat and Chris passenger seat.

"Okay bye!" Chris said walking to the "popular kids" because Matt and Chris are on the lacrosse team they are popular. Matt doesn't really like his popularity but Chris LOVESSS it! All the girls are head over heels for him, and he just lets them.

We walk in school together. Most people had a glow up over summer! We just got to our locker and talked. Then we heard a school announcement.

"GOOD MORNING EVERYONE! First day of this school year! Me and jack are happy again to do this! We have a few announcements! This year we have 3 theater Performances you can vote on which 3 you want. You can choose form: mamma Mia, Hairspray, Beauty and the beast, marry poppins  and high school musical! You can vote via the google forms from school.
New lacrosse tryouts are on Thursday so get ready!

And last, this year we have a student exchange program to a school in the United Kingdom. Two students can go so be fast! Last day is Thursday so go, go, go!

And that's all for today! Have a good first day of school!!

"Should I go?" Nick asked sarcastic. "You really want to go?" I asked. "WHAHA no, there's probably all a line of people" Nick said rolling his eyes.
"Are you going madz?" Matt asked. "Umm no! I'm good hier with you and Nick" I say hugging Matt.

My first lesson was math with Nick. We didn't do much because it was the first day of school and the math teacher wasn't that strict on. After that I had history and English with Matt.

«SKIP BIG TIME, lunch»

We now have lunch. Me and Matt walked to the cafeteria we saw Nick already sitting next to Chris so we walked up to them. "Oh the love birds are here." Aiden said laughing. "Iew no!" We both said looking at each other, we both laughed because we dit the same thing at the same time.

I sat across from Chris
(This is how we sit)

James
Abby Aiden
Matt Amber
You Chris
Nick

I was just talking with one until I noticed Chris staring at me. I kicked him under the table. "Why?!" He asked angry. "Staring problem?!" I asked him. "only for ugly peoples" he said smiling.
"Mf!"
"Bitch!"
"cunt!"
"Nox!"
"What's your problem with my last name!" I say. "Here we go again" Matt said under his breath. "Nothing but you don't like it when I call you it so I call you it" he said blowing me a kiss. "UGH!" I say getting up while throwing water in his head. "Ohhh YOUR DONE!" He said getting up and running after me. I never running this fast in my life! I turned the corner and bumped into some. "Omg! I'm so sorry!" I say. I looked up and saw Austin the "hot" boy of school... I don't really find him hot or handsome.

"It's okay... wow Madelynn... you look good." He said looking me in my eyes and then at my lips. "I swear on GOD Madelynn if I find you your death!" I hear Chris say walking turning the corner. I panicked so though of the first thing that came up in my mind...

A/N
First part!! Wat are we thinking???
I hope you like it, it's my first big book so I hope I'm doing it good (my English is not the best sorry!)
Bye honeys Xx

(Words 1011)